Recent content by Magical Poof

  1. Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: D.Gray-man on Hiatus Thank god! I was beginning to fear we'd have another HxH on our hands (that series was off for about four years before the mangaka spat out 10 new chapters and went back into hiding... then agian, he's stinking rich and doesn't need to finish his series ;__; even though...
  2. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 183 Discussion / 184 Prediction So, I was a bit dissappointed that there wasn't anything else with the 14th for most of the chapter, but the last few pages just made up for it! I liked hearing Allen talk about Mana (finally) and that humongeous scar on his chest! HOLY CRAP! THAT'S...
  3. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 183 Spoiler Thread I was hoping to get a bit more about the 14th, too... D: And maybe a bit more about those random Crow members who showed up and owned the lvl3 XDDD Hopefully the raws, or at least some spoiler pics will be out soon.
  4. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 182 Discussion / 183 Prediction Thread OMG! THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME! I SERIOUSLY SQUEALED OUT LOUD!!! Noahs look super freaky if that's what they look like! But why did Allen's hair get all curly? Is it like, a rule for Noahs to have wavy hair? XD Allen looks so hot...
  5. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 182 Spoiler Thread I wonder if his Innocence will start hurting him from just, y'know, being attached to him. That'd be pretty awesome (because I totally wanna see Noah!Allen) and sad at the same time. I can't wait for more Noah-ness! AAAAHHHH! Where's the raw?!
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Discussions / 442 Predictions Blah, Hinata's gonna live. How embarrassing for her, huh? Later she's gotta own up to her love confession XD
  7. Chapter Bleach 351 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 351 Discussion/352 Predictions Thread D: Anyone else feel that this fight was less-than-epic? I mean it feels like it was over too fast! It's awesome that Ichigo went all Hollow and whatever, but Ulquiorra deserved a bit more awesomeness-time, I think. I mean, in one chapter we see...
  8. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 19 (Ch. 182-188) Discussion

    Re: DGM 182 Spoiler Thread AWESOME! I'd love to see some more Noah-ness out of Allen :3 I hope he's able to command Akuma later on! I can't wait for the raws!
  9. Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: DGM 178 Discussion / 179 Predictions Without d.gray I don't even care that the raws when the raws are out ;___; Gawd. Why do all my favorite mangakas have to get sick? (Hoshino, please don't pull an HxH on us and be on hiatus for two years!)
  10. Discussion The DGM Hiatus Thread -Hiatus Ends July 17th-

    Re: DGM 178 Discussion / 179 Predictions NOOOOOO!!!! -has HunterxHunter flashbacks- -shudders- PLEASE don't let Hoshino turn into Togashi... The mangaka of HunterxHunter got sick so his drawing started to devolve into vague scribbles with no shading or distinct features... Plus, the mangaka...
  11. Chapter Bleach 333 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 333 Discussion/334 Predictions I will be ridicuously happy is Gin was the one who saved Matsumoto... I really hope it is him, since GinxRangiku is one of my favorite pairs in Bleach... PLEASE LET IT BE GIN! ;___;
  12. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions I suspect that's what his power is, otherwise it's pretty useless if he can't... I mean, what's the point is possessing regular humans? Or even other Exocists? I suppose in this arc he might try being useful by possessing Link's doll-i-fied body.
  13. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 177 Discussion / 178 Predictions I think it's rather likely that Allen will turn into the 14th a bit more... After all, he conviniently already has an excuse to have a bandaid on his forehead... Maybe he'll get a cross there soon? Hm. I can't wait! I hope 14th's powers are awesome (Skin...
  14. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 175 Spoiler Thread So the Edited Mangas are out... And wow, the only important thing I learned this chapter is that Marie is blind. o___o Totally did not know that.
  15. Discussion D.Gray-man Volume 18 (Ch. 172-181) Discussion

    Re: DGM 174 Discussion / 175 Predictions Since we have that whole "grown-ups" thing, I think it might be that kid who gropes Emilia in the earlier chapter.... Mostly since he's the only kid who's shown up so far...
Top