Recent content by magicbulletgirl

  1. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 1 I think that although Silver Spoon isn't a monthly manga, her serial schedule keeps her more or less the same. After all going from drawing 30 pages a month to 72 is quite a big difference, and she likes to do other series at the same time (very...
  2. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 1 I'm waiting for my physical copy of it too. Of course I only got it for the Conan poster ^___^;;;
  3. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 1 I've seen it and while I'm sure the character design might get some criticism or cries of "looks like Naruto!" the story looks smarter and very interesting. I look forward to a translation of it.
  4. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 1 I don't mind the 4Komas but I really want a good story ^^; I'll be checking it out.
  5. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 1 Mix is being translated... Check your pms :D
  6. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan) - Part 1 AKB48 manga ad that appeared in Issue #30 after Detective Conan.
  7. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) I think we'll have to worry if the next two quarters numbers keep dropping. I hope not. Ultimate Teacher (Denpa Kyoushi) definitely seems like a whole other type of series so I'm optimistic still. I remember when the numbers dropped below...
  8. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) Why are Takeshi Azuma's chapters so long~~~ The new series looks awesome but I know no one is going to translate it so I'll just stare at it XD
  9. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) Did he? I missed it ;____; Aw well I'm sure he'll do well wherever he is published :) *though hopes of seeing his work in Sunday again are diminished*
  10. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) Does anyone know if Kazurou Inoue left Sunday for good or what he's up to? Seriously, we need another series from him. Though this Mole People re-telling does sound interesting... (Not looking forward to 57 pages.)
  11. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) I'm glad Moonlight Act is getting a color page next week, they're a bit overdue for one.
  12. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) July 25th, Shonen Sunday Super #8 goes on sale with Magic Kaito on the cover. http://www.websunday.net/super/ Forum Beika-Street says that there will be colored postcards, and if I'm understanding correctly, a special previously...
  13. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) I honestly believe Conan will never have another color page. It just keeps the disappointment I get each week at bay. *but yay covers!*
  14. magicbulletgirl

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shogakukan)

    Re: Weekly Shounen Sunday (Shounen Mag by Shogakukan) It is delayed getting here to the states (called the stores I usually shop from) but it's on it's way :)
  15. magicbulletgirl

    Discussion Which manga/anime/Asian drama made you cry or close to?

    Re: which manga/anime made you cry or close to? I definitely cried a few times while reading Pluto... still dunno why exactly ^^;;
Top