Recent content by magickirua

  1. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 400 Spoilers & Discussion

    I thought also of this, Tsubeppa's beast requires a "partner", but in japanese it is in kanji as "collaborative researcher". It seems that it's not written the same in chapter 400. I guess that this beast requires the help of scientists like Heisen.
  2. Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Unfortunately the image is not of sufficient quality, but as there are 2 kanji for Natural Talent, I could recognize : Natural Talent Level: Silva; Hisoka; Yupi; Genthru; Korutopi; Chrollo; Pito; Yupi; Illumi; Uvoguin ; Komugi
  3. Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Hi :) Here is what I could learn from the other picture. I'm not a translator, I checked with 2 translations extracted from the picture. The "Circle of Attributes" is the level of mastery for each category of the Hatsu system. Superior Level Excellent Level Natural Talent...
  4. Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Yes, that's me :) I check Mangahelpers from time to time! Thanks for sharing my videos, that was a surprise for me!
  5. Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    A cover with all princes in Chibi? :)
  6. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 368 Discussion/369 Predictions

    Wait, why is Tserridnich in room 1008? did he killed SareSare?
  7. Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Well I'm not sure that those things were existing in 1998, or if Togashi knew about them at that time.
  8. Theory Gon's Next Fate on the Story

    I think that after the events in the Dark Continent, there will be catastrophic consequences on the human world. The best hunters would be either dead or not in condition to come back, and so Gyro could use this chaos in order to take over the human world. Gon and Killua would be the only...
  9. Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    To be honest I don't know, it's the first time I see something like this.
  10. Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Hi! I could find some japanese images on the japanese Amazon website, from a Kindle e-book, you can access to the first pages by clicking on the picture. I doubt any of it be something new but if someone can read japanese. It seems that they confirm the Hunter Association was created in 1713...
  11. Art Hunter x Hunter Volume Covers

    For France, it's normally 6 months after Japan. But as we had no volume since a while, it may take more time
  12. Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 351 Discussion/352 Predictions

    I don't recognize Togashi's art. But maybe I'm wrong.
  13. Discussion Hiatus X Hiatus

    Basically it seems that we will have the chapter online around March 31 (Jump 18).
Top