Recent content by magictos

  1. Favorites YOUR TOP 20 MANGAS!

    1. Slam Dunk 2. Great Teacher Onizuka 3. Eyeshield 21 4. Hajime no Ippo 5. Shoot! 6. Naruto 7. Ouran 8. Tantei Gakuen Q 9. Fruits Basket 10. Monster hmm.. have no idea what else
  2. Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion yea.. i've also heard rumours that it's gonna end soon.. what a pity huh.. it's such a great series.. frankly i don't know how they gonna end it anytime soon with the latest developments of the story
  3. Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion a better plotline? something like berserk? XD (guts did lose his arm right? it's been a while since i read berserk, sorry if it's wrong)
  4. The Crayola/ryColaa Thread

    about your [secret] project... is it gonna be another sport manga?
  5. The Boobgroppers Thread

    I luv Chloe too.. when she was first introduced, I didn't think much about her.. I thought she's gonna be one of those boring annoying characters who just gonna be kidnapped and had to be saved by the main character.. but it turns out in the next couple of chapters, she's just sooo hilarious...
  6. Shounen Detective Academy Q by Amagi Seimaru & Satou Fumiya

    Re: Detective Academy Q / Tantei Gakuen Q / Dan Detective School Thread I'd have to say some cases are rather dumb and some are pretty good.. but overall, it's worth reading if you like mystery.. do ppl still look forward to the Edited Manga release of this series? I dun mind translating the...
  7. The Boobgroppers Thread

    about both of ur avatars.. do they indicate your fav characters or you just do it to show people that ur main project is belmonde
  8. Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion - New WSJ Series oh.. that makes more sense lol
  9. Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion - New WSJ Series are you talking about the part where Belmonde said that he shouldn't have been known by the outside world? that his existence is basically a top secret kind of thing?
  10. Shoujo Hana Kimi by Nakajo Hisaya

    Re: Hana Kimi - Discussion cus the manga is pretty old and it's already completed i just finished reading the whole Hana Kimi, i'd have to say it's good, but not great.. reading it is not completely waste of time though..
  11. Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion - New WSJ Series just wondering.. does anyone know if there is belmonde this week?
  12. Shounen Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

    Re: Belmonde le VisiteuR Discussion - New WSJ Series this manga seems to be so exciting.. I'm gonna check it soon I guess.. thanks for bringing up this manga..
  13. The ddadain thread

    I think you're a really good editor and I really miss your ES21 Edited Mangas.. I hope you're gonna do another ES21 Edited Manga somewhere in the future, but if not.. thanks so much for all ur hard work.. I tried editing and really.. it's a pain XD I have newfound respect for editors now.. lol
  14. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 341 Discussion thread lol.. i'm guessing too many people complained about atobe's hair XD
  15. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis Chapter 339 onwards the raw is not even out yet.. -_-, i dunno if it's published yet, but 338 is the latest one so far.. so be patient
Top