Recent content by MagnumTurner

  1. MagnumTurner

    Oku showing Inaba's death?

    Ah, that's right. I saw him again in his first mission (Alien Kappe and the Dinosaurs, after Shinjuku's Massacre) and I realized that's not him. Btw, thanks, folks. When I looked at the picture, I was sure that was him and maybe we could see the others dying there. But, I guess not haha Again...
  2. MagnumTurner

    Oku showing Inaba's death?

    Well, I don't know if somebody already found that (probably yes) or if it's not Inaba, but; I was reading the Shinjuku Massacre again and, in the 14th page of Chapter 128 (178th page of Volume 11), I saw a peculiar thing. Could be Inaba dying? What do you think?
  3. MagnumTurner

    [GANTZ/NISHI] (Edited Manga Out)

    Hm, true. We saw that explicitly when Izumi did the Shinjuku's Massacre - fresh blood for Gantz and his ticket to go back there. Think that Izumi was COMPLETELY dominated by the game (kinda obvious lol) And as I said, I guess Nishi's too. Part of it is because the "habituate" that I mentioned...
  4. MagnumTurner

    [GANTZ/NISHI] (Edited Manga Out)

    As Damura said, I don't think Nishi's some kind of feelingless monster like some readers do. No, he isn't. Well, he is really "different", doesn't care about the society model of life; and it's not a big deal. He has a little psychopath side? Yeah, we can see it every single chapter. But...
  5. MagnumTurner

    Theory Gantz is not using teleportation.

    So is it fortnightly? Anyway, I think that's a little slow. And when the chapter is released, we don't see a lot of useful information. That is why I said that the Katastrophe would end after some more years. I don't have much to complain, btw. Think is a little bit exciting wait for new pages...
  6. MagnumTurner

    [GANTZ/NISHI] (Edited Manga Out)

    Ah, that's right, she was in another class. But yeah, anyway, Nishi couldn't go to school after all he did there, that's why I thought that was before Italian Mission. What puzzled me was the words at the first page - ok, before Rome = before Katastrophe, but the phrase seems so natural, like...
  7. MagnumTurner

    Discussion Gantz Burst

    Oh, think you right. Now I saw that was two apps, not just one. I though that he was just announcing a Gantz Mobile Mission that was named Gantz /BURST lol So, if it's not about /MINUS, that 'riddle' raised a little, haha. But, anyway, we have to wait to know more 'bout it.
  8. MagnumTurner

    Theory Gantz is not using teleportation.

    Hm, Sebastian said once things about Akasha and the delicacy of the human life - could be it? The entire world, the entire universe, ruled by a spiritual plan could be the thing behind all these Gantz shits? I mean, we never knew exactly what was controling the black spheres - and now, with...
  9. MagnumTurner

    Discussion Gantz Burst

    Hm, Google Translator never give us 100% of sense, but it is readable. Seems like everything else about Gantz - first, a vision from outside, explaining and describing some stuff that happens in the black ball's room. For now, it's like a riddle for us; as well as the others. Including the...
  10. MagnumTurner

    Discussion Gantz Burst

    Ah, I guess that would be exciting anyway; it's a game of Gantz/MINUS, isn't it? How could it be bad, even being in japanese? *>* Btw, still waiting for the graphic novel of /MINUS.
  11. MagnumTurner

    [GANTZ/NISHI] (Edited Manga Out)

    Well, this girl isn't dead already? I mean, he killed everyone in his classroom before Italian Mission, except for that fat girl. Or is it a new class, in a new school or something like that? Because, even Nishi moved from another school, he was identified by some nerdos at a internet forum...
Top