Recent content by Magnus

  1. Magnus

    Chapter Magi 280 Discussion/ 281 Predictions

    Re: Magi 280 Spoiler Discussion Holy shit, Ohtaka turned full George RR Martin. I kinda hope Kouen isn't dead, I feel the character's potential is yet to be fully explored. I enjoyed each of his interactions with other characters (I want him to see and react to Alibaba regaining Balbadd back)...
  2. Magnus

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Personally I don't mind the change of focus. Maybe this flashback won't take many chapters. Taking a new look at Ban's early past is welcome. I have a feeling this Zhivago fella is going to die one way or another.
  3. Magnus

    Anime HxH MadHouse Anime Discussion! (Use Spoilers for safety...) - Part 4

    Flawless adaptation, one of those rare cases where the anime surpasses the manga. I'm gonna miss the weekly dose of HxH...
  4. Magnus

    Info Bleach Volume Cover Thread - [Newest: Vol 58]

    Maybe Kubo is saving the Ishida cover for a future cover where he gets to fight somebody (Ichigo?). I like that cover a lot, color is nice and for once there is more than just the character's head and torso.
  5. Magnus

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    In other news there is video game in development right now for PS3, it'll hit shelves next december. I'm really looking forward to see what it looks like!
  6. Magnus

    Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions Aw yissssssss In all honesty. I am very pleased about this twist. Don't care about the quality of the writing. This is going to be the grande finale this manga needs. Sasuke's reasoning, while flawed, is still interesting. More than the actual fight...
  7. Magnus

    Shounen Hajime no Ippo by Morikawa Jyoji

    Yeah I was kinda surprised with this thought. Even if Takamura reaches all of his goals it doesn't mean the coach is simply gonna forget about Ippo and his own goals and challenges. Anyway this outcome was very refreshing, it's always interesting to see characters lose and how they deal with it...
  8. Magnus

    Seinen Kingdom by Hara Yasuhisa

    Re: Kingdom General Spoiler Thread Damn that Gouhoumei guy, always acting high and mighty even when he's running with his tail between his legs!! Obvisously he must be already thinking of his next move but with such heavy losses for Wei he shouldn't braggin about being the one in charge! I...
  9. Magnus

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    No, I didn't. I'll give it a shot.
  10. Magnus

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Sorry, I shouldn't have written the mangas I've already read in acronyms... AoT = Attack on Titan = Shingeki no Kyojin so... ^^"
  11. Magnus

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Hi, these days I'm reading FMA and having a blast with it. I'm in the few last volumes so I want to start something of similar quality after I finish FMA. I want a manga a with a more serious and mature tone than most shonen, and also a solid cast of characters and a good amount of action...
  12. Magnus

    Hangout Magi ~ Labyrinth of Magic Hangout Thread

    Re: Magi 236 Spoiler Thread As long as the scans keep coming, no problem. In the end not much will change, each time we'll wait one week for the next chapter. Can someone enlighten me on how the heck can they get their hands on manga chapters before they make it to the shelves?
  13. Magnus

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 81 Discussion/ 82 Predictions

    Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 81 Spoiler Thread Excellent chapter, that was a neat way to bring Gil back to his senses. With the princess rushing to the battlefield it was clear she would be in great danger and I feared the worst. When you have read a lot of stories you can see deaths coming but I'm...
  14. Magnus

    Discussion What are You Watching and What is Next on Your List?

    I'm on a mecha phase, currently watching, at the same time, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid, Armored Trooper Votoms and Gundam Unicorn. I have to say I'm having one hell of a treat!
Top