Recent content by Mahou-Nii-Sama

  1. Mahou-Nii-Sama

    Discussion What makes Hunter x Hunter different than other shonen?

    What separates HxH from other shounen: It uses the word Hiatus for the title, hence; Hiatus x Hiatus kidding aside; for me it's gotta be the characters;the deconstruction in chimera ant arc alone was just too damn good, the unpredictability, the tactics used in fighting, no super-saiyan-ing...
  2. Mahou-Nii-Sama

    Discussion Favorite Female Character

    Fenglin Tianshia's Linyue Kubera's Asha ( I THOUGHT SHE WAS A GUY!! )
  3. Mahou-Nii-Sama

    How exactly does LINE Webtoons make money from the English localization?

    I'm actually wondering about that too. They have a great website for reading webtoons. ( they should include Abide in the wind and Crepuscule )
  4. Mahou-Nii-Sama

    Discussion Is Reading Yaoi a Sin?

    No. Even if it was I'd still read it.
  5. Mahou-Nii-Sama

    How did you get your username?

    I like fantasy and I'm the eldest. Mahou - came from MAHOU sensei negima ( I'm so awed with everything that has fantasy and magic tagged into it ) Nii-sama - I'm the eldest and having the word "sama" attached to my username just sounds so right.
Top