Recent content by Mailo

  1. Discussion Are the villains that evil?

    No-one is truly evil, evil and good are but words. Everyone behaves and does what they do for a reason, and people can perceive this as either evil or good, but in the end they have their own reasons to do what they do. This is also one of the main reasons why I like this show, noone (aside from...
  2. Romance (and society) in Naruto

    naruhina please :(
  3. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 444 Spoiler Discussion Thread Confirmed spoilers so fast?
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Spoiler Discussion Thread Hinata is alive awesome ;d
  5. Anime Naruto Shippuuden 98

    The biggest annoyance of the fillers imo is not the quality, i mean it's pretty nice to see some stories we haven't read in the manga before, but the fact that they are useless, they don't affect the storyline (and they shouldn't, since they are just fillers) in any way, makes it a waste of...
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread I've been coming here for a while now but I haven't actually been posting yet, but after reading the spoilers I can't help but vend. I'm really fucking pissed to read what happened to Hinata and if she is really dead then I'll stop watching naruto...
Top