Recent content by majam

  1. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 258 Spoiler Thread As much as I don't like Deimon to lose, I think this is a nice change of flow for this manga. I think nearly everyone who reads ES21 must be curious as to who can replace Hiruma as a QB. Also I don't think that Hiruma will be out for the entire game. Perhaps...
  2. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 248 Spoiler Thread Oh that explains it. Thanks again
  3. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 248 Spoiler Thread Lol, I love that last bit with Musashi making another hole in the wire fence. Though I'm a little disappointed with the news his parents were in jail. Wasn't it Hiruma's dad who called to congratulate him after making it into the Kantou tournament? Anyway, Thanks...
  4. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 247 Spoiler Thread I agree. If there's one person to do such thing in Deimon's team, it would be Hiruma. I'd say that's 90% likely......and i'll leave the other 10% to Jumonji
  5. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 246 Spoiler Thread Thanks for the spoiler Interesting to note that their score is 72. Perhaps they scored 8 points on every touchdown+bonus? Considering they have Gaou, I think it's probable.
  6. The Hakushuu Dinosaurs Thread

    Re: The Gaou Rikiya Thread I have a feeling that Kid will somehow get crushed by Gaou. That would set up a pretty nice drama for Deimon vs Hakushuu in the next match which will involve Hiruma getting a revenge for Kid. Anyway, last week I happened to go back and read some of the ES21 previous...
  7. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 242 Spoiler Thread I would have believed the first spoiler except for this part 'Marco throwing the rose and pierce through the glass'. It's not very Marco-like to leak out his own information like that.... and a rose piercing through the glass?
  8. Old Spoiler Threads

    Re: ES21 237 Spoiler Thread Well I think fake spoiler is a positive sign of this manga's popularity =P (Though making Ootawara doing a kick-off, this person must be nuts!!) Anyway, love that pic of Sena and Shin. Sena looks more grown up there I reckon
  9. Your Favorite Character in Eyeshield 21!

    Man, this is too difficult I don't think I can pick one. How about I give u 10? lol Here goes my list, not in particular order: 1) Hiruma - need i say more? 2) Monta - Very hardworking, love how he says MAX, funny how he resembles a monkey (or should i say a monkey resembles him?) 3) Kid - How...
  10. Christmas Bowl Discussion!

    Hi i'm a newbie here ^^ Just got myself registered today coz eyeshield21 is imo the best manga ever so can't help but to participate in the discussion too lol. Hope my crappy english doesn't annoy anyone in this forum As for the topic, I really like Xophien's argument about why there won't be a...
Top