Can't believe I found it, I don't know if this will be part of season 2 or a one shot deal but I'm always happy to see more SnK anime! Enjoy :)
http://www.animeultima.tv/Shingeki-no-Kyojin-Ilse-no-Techou-episode-1/
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 53 Spoiler Discussion
I still can't stop laughing over the original translations I read where Eren keeps saying "I can't get hard" and everybody is working so hard to help him lol.
I think Armin is smart enough to figure out a way to get the captor to stop and as...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 52 Spoiler Discussion
I'm hoping the Basement isn't like another Gantz where we have to wait till the very end of the manga to find out the whole truth.
I have a feeling Reiner will step up and speak on Ymirs behalf to try and get her a pardon. I believe he is a standup guy and I don't think the warriors are bad guys I believe the real enimies are the Ape Titan and his Faction and the Wall Cult. I'm hoping at some point we can see Reiner and...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 52 Spoiler Discussion
The only comparisons that I can see to ASOIAF is that even supporting characters get allot of love and the whole story doesn't revolve around 1 protagonist. And the fact that almost nobody is safe from death.
As far as the cult I don't believe they...
I just ended up watching the anime and reading Gantz it was pretty freaking awesome, although it could be very slow at times the times when there was action it was pretty awesome. The last 80 issues were pretty intense and defiantly worth trudging through some of the more monotonous issues. Def...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 52 Spoiler Discussion
Yes I agree, while I understand that some people are content with reading summaries and raws I prefer scans myself and constantly check this thread for scan links.
AGREED! Just started reading it again and I plan on watching the movies that were released.
Guts probably my favorite character ever he is the ultimate Anti-Hero. The best way I can describe him to a SnK reader that has never read Berserk is take Eren and all his emotional issues and...
Ahh glad the raws are out, hopefully we can get a translation soon. I'm very interested in this manga I'm hoping that it may reveal certain things about the titans, warrior homeland and ape titan faction and possibly character ancestors.
I would join the SL for sure since I was a Scout/Sniper for the 101st Airborne IRL so SL would defiantly be for me.
Now that I think of it if we had to fight titans in this day and age the 101st would be the best to beat them since we can just repel out of helicopters with swords and cut...
I'm glad people agree with me on Berserk, its truly one of a kind. Gats is such a deep an dark character he's one of the most emotionally disturbed and complex characters I've ever seen yet he is freaking awesome. Berserk as a whole is an absolute master piece and I feel the Golden Age is some...
Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions
TY, I figured the series was long overdue for a second chapter wasn't sure why it wasn't translated but I guess popularity would factor into it. I just hope they translate it soon and that the series becomes more popular!
Allot of people do seem to believe that eating a shifter will turn a titan into a shifter but I have another theory....
I think that titans simply have to eat a certain amount of people to become a shifter not eat a shifter. I don't believe Berik was a shifter at the time, nor was Reiner or...