Recent content by majin_me

  1. majin_me

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] You think? Well the other half of that train of thought is how much of Orochimaru's jutsus does Sasuke contain with the Sannin no longer present.
  2. majin_me

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 393 Predictions [Naruto] I just how much, if any, chakra is freed up now that Sasuke no longer has to use it to suppress Orochimaru...
  3. majin_me

    Question Naruto FAQs and Simple Q&A's <3

    Re: Post All "What Chapter / Episode...?" Questions Here I was wondering in what chapters was the events between Madara and the First in The Valley of the End explained... Or is all the information on it's significants just theories?
  4. majin_me

    Chapter 358 Discussion [Naruto]

    Which is honestly what makes Sasuke such a threat, I mean if your strong say like Naruto in the chakra and S-ranked jutsu department but you add in the intellect of say a Shikamaru that's a whole 'nother can of worms. I actually thinks that's what makes Itachi such a threat I mean yes he has...
Top