Recent content by Majin_Reid

  1. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Hurray for another Mago cover next week~! Here are the cleaned covers of the last 2 issues~ :o Damn I'm good~ Issue 13 Issue 14
  2. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk I was hoping to hold out till I could post more at one time, since I'm so late anyways... but whatever. The latest two covers, cleaned and fixed like these, will come soon~ Ya-ha~ Issue 11 Issue 12
  3. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk My cleaned Issue 10 scan, late as always. updated, always appreciated
  4. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Issue 09's Cover updated 1st post, arigato
  5. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk "In the World of Darkness, Benevolence Blossoms-- Now, the Sword of Fear Tears through Evil!!" "Kyoto Arc. An Expression of Gratitude for the Sudden Rise in Popularity!" A little late and I'm not sure if I translated that correctly. But...
  6. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk "In those hands, the 'flame' illuminating the future, the dying will battle... now, beginning!" Future Arc Climax Katekyō Hitman Reborn! Issue 07 added!
  7. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Some scans I've been needing to do for awhile~ This week's will come after I can buy it tomorrow. Issue 02 Issue 3-4 Issue-5-6 I'm looking forward to scanning the second ever Nurarihyon cover next week ^^ updated covers thank you
  8. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Didn't Kochikame get a full color chapter within the last 10 years? Or was it during the 90s?
  9. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Is there a Jump Festa thread or can we talk about it here?? Just wondering who is going to Jump Festa this weekend~ here is fine. If you want to start a thread that's fine too :)
  10. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 1

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2010] - Discussion and TOC Talk Here is issue 01. I'm working on combining the 3 One Piece covers. Is anybody else doing this? Cause damn it's a lot of work, >_< the ones I bought don't exactly line up evenly. 2010 Issue 01 Added! Thanks!!
  11. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump Cover and Color Page Archive

    Issues 52 and 53 of 2009 Here are the last 2 issues of the 2009 fiscal year for Jump. Enjoy. 2009 Issue 52 2009 Issue 53 Add! Thanks!!
  12. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump Cover and Color Page Archive

    2009 Issues 50 and 51 Gosh... I'm not sure if I love or hate seeing people post "MY" scans with no note of where they snatched them or who may have posted them. 1996 Issue 17, mine~ 2008 Issues 31 and 47, mine~ I had already posted those two 2008 issues on the 2009 thread. Guess nobody...
  13. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 My HQ Scan of Issue 49~ Hooray for the Gintama movie!! ^^ Added! Thanks!!
  14. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 I know it's late but here is my cleaned HQ scan of issue 48. Issue 48 Added! Thanks!
  15. Majin_Reid

    Mag Talk Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk

    Re: Weekly Shounen Jump [2009] - Discussion & TOC Talk v.3 Yosh~ So I couldn't use my computer for awhile because of a virus, and then I moved to a new (better) apartment. So here are my scans for issues 45, 46, and 47. I 'will' be posting a cleaned, IMO better, scan of 48 soon. If Kaiten.Sama...
Top