Recent content by Majinking

  1. Majinking

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Discussion/460 Predictions More like a 03% Kisame since a 30% Kisame used the water clones in that fight. Neji is mad weak.
  2. Majinking

    Naruto no Kyuubi Choronicles

  3. Majinking

    Naruto Part Two

    Thank you for the advice my good freind. I gave up on this fanfic but I will be posting some better organised ones.
  4. Majinking

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Spoiler Discussion Please explain your reply. I do not get the picture.:)
  5. Majinking

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 459 Spoiler Discussion It really does not matter. Killerbee was not at full power. I could even prove it. Here we see Killerbee training with his bijuu. http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000064182/16.jpg and here we see that he was traning with it all night...
  6. Majinking

    Naruto Part Two

    This is my remake of part two. Please comment and write what you think of it! Chapter 1 Naruto is back! Naruto and his master, Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin walk through a road of dirt in between long green grass that is being moved by the winds. Naruto is wearing an upgraded form...
  7. Majinking

    Naruto Alternate continuation

    It’s been a few months since Naruto and his team have returned from the land of waves. In these few months, team seven have been getting nothing but D and C rank missions, something Naruto disapproves for not letting him show his skills. But that will change in this alternate continuation...
  8. Majinking

    Naruto fillers vs Naruto shipuden fillers!

    Do you hate naruto shippuden fillers more then naruto fillers? Or is it the other way around for you? I like the original naruto's fillers a little beacause they did give charecter development a few times. Such as the Hinata filler ark when they search for that bug. Also the anko filler ark...
  9. Majinking

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 456 Spoiler Discussion Thread So, anyone but me think that there will be a Naruto vs Sasuke fight in this current ark? Or at the very least they will meet up again? I think that if they do fight, naruto will beat him and then sasuke will have no choice but to take itachi's eyes.
  10. Majinking

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 456 Spoiler Discussion Thread Hey thanks man! Well, I doubt kishi would introduce them just so they can be pathetic. Then again, anbu was hyped so much but is now pathetic. I really think that hey will put up a semi decent fight or so.
  11. Majinking

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 456 Spoiler Discussion Thread This will be my first post here, so this is what I think will happen after this weeks chapter. Whoever is following naruto and co will start a fight against them. I predict it is root. Scene will shift over to the kage meeting. They will talk about...
Top