Recent content by MakiChan

  1. MakiChan

    Rate the japanese chars

    Tsubasa Shingo Misaki Hyuga Matsuyama Misugi Tachibana nitta Jito Sawada Soda Ishizaki Izawa Goalkeepers: Wakabayashi Wakashimazu . . . Nakanishi Morisaki :s
  2. MakiChan

    Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    I hate that goal too and also that whole episode in the anime, It was completely unjust for Meiwa to accept 2 goals like that just in several minutes when they were almost equal in the entire match But, I think in that time (in the last minute)Tsubasa was just super impressed by Wakabayashi and...
  3. MakiChan

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    Wow, thank you it was a nice breakfast Silen! Of course I was hungry:D OMG, He looks quite handsome in this pic!!
  4. MakiChan

    The Misaki Thread

    But he met Hyuga before Tsubasa.
  5. MakiChan

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    EXACTLY!!! But I didn't have the courage to ask it directly from shinji coz he already has been very nice to me:p But shinji-sun pleeaase post some picture of Hyuga when you have the time!!
  6. MakiChan

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    Yeah, I use it, thank you SantaBla!:)
  7. MakiChan

    The Misaki Thread

    It's said that it means a lot in Japan to call a person by his name instead of his family name. Hmm...I smell something suspicious...
  8. MakiChan

    The Misaki Thread

    I have a question: why does misaki call huyga, "Kojiro", but he calls the others, like for example Matsuyama , with his family name, while seems that he is more friendly with Matsuyama than hyuga, does it have any special meaning?
  9. MakiChan

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    Wow, they are so cool, Thank you very much Shinji!
  10. MakiChan

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    @Silen & shinji Thank you veery much guys! yes, silen it is much better than mine, but still if shinji can send me a colored pic of Maki it's even better^__^
  11. MakiChan

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    As you may guess from my User name, I'm a complete hyuga's fan! If only I could find a better avatar... :p so that's it: 1. hyuga 2. matsuyama 3. misugi And if you ask which one I hate more, I'd say: Sanae!
  12. MakiChan

    Do you like Tsubasa Oozora?

    I don't dislike tsubasa but sometimes he really goes on my nerves!That stubid smile on his face, the fact that he should win ALL the games even against every super player in the earth, that we should accept that he is the best, that japan is nothing without him!! that all make me sick! remember...
Top