Recent content by Makiuzu

  1. Makiuzu

    Chapter Naruto 691 Discussion / 692 Predictions

    I don't know what to think about this chapter. I guess it's a nice closure to an arc that most of the time wasn't as good as it could have been... I wished to see what Madara would have told Sasuke and Hashirama to Naruto, but I guess there isn't nothing they shouldn't know already :p But if...
  2. Makiuzu

    Chapter Naruto 582 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 582 Discussion / 583 Predictions I hope really that Kabuto isn't going to die here... but his death was already planned when Itachi decided to go after him =/ I am not sure how he is supposed to survive now that he has his flashback shown. But we don't have to forget that Kabuto, if...
  3. Makiuzu

    Chapter Naruto 510 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 510 Discussion/511 Predictions I had the same idea about Zetsu being created by Izanagi and I wouldn't be surprised if it would really be the case. Hmm... the next chapter. It's difficult to predict as there are many ways to continue. I think first we get something about...
  4. Makiuzu

    Chapter Naruto 510 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 510 Spoiler Discussion Spoiler sound really interesting... Madara is getting more and more of a shape as a character. and while reading, I came up with an idea. It said something like, Madara took Hashirama's power. What if Zetsu is just a form of " Bijuu " ? I mean, it's said also...
Top