Recent content by Mallas26

  1. Theory Traitor theories

    I had the same thought but i suspect Aoyama and Hagakure
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 288 Discussion

    I am so annoyed with people on tumblr. They srramong now, calling Horikoshi a bad writer for making best jeanist alive. Despite it is not confirmed yet, and we dont know the whole picture@!! I am so sick of people now! They behave like idiots!
  3. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 288 Discussion

    I will wait for next chapter reveal to see thats going next. Because interesting that Dabi said "'It doesnt matter is it real Best Jeanist ir not. Most important that you killed a man"... IDK guys. I think Dabi are ready for smth to reveal really horrible. More than Toya Todoroki thing
  4. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 288 Discussion

    So Best Jesns is alive?! I dont know what to think about that,because i was sure he is dead.
  5. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 286 Discussion

    I think it is stupid theory. Sorry
  6. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 286 Discussion

    What scene? Why people start thinking that Ochako is traitor?!
  7. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 286 Discussion

    Why? Whats the point?
  8. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 286 Discussion

    I thought AFO-Shiggy talk about Bakugo. No?
  9. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 286 Discussion

    Could AFO be Nanas husband?
  10. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 285 Discussion

    What if Tomura supposed to be vessel not for AFO but AFOs little brother. Doing this AFO trying to "ressurect him". He just need OFA the quirk as his soul?
  11. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 285 Discussion

    Yes..because on other forum someone said that it was "return my brother quirk". And here just "little brother". So i am confused which translation is right.
  12. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 285 Discussion

    You dont get me. I mean translation. AFO in Shyggys body told Deku "Return my brothers quirk" or it was just "'Little brother". I dont get it
  13. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 285 Discussion

    Wait a second... AFO(Shigaraky) was calling Izuku "little brother"? I thought it was "Return my little brothers quirk" no? I missed smth?
  14. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 284 Discussion

    I have my own thoughts about 4th user. What if he was killed not by AFO but by OfA power? Whats why Toshi hid that info, thats why Bakugo are so worried in this chapter. He know from Toshinori how 4th user was killed
  15. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 283 Discussion

    So spoilers could be today as chapter come out early
Top