Recent content by maloose

  1. maloose

    Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #10 Most Badass Male Edition

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Hibari! Why? :waah:emocat Agreed :hip Next round, Aomine :aomine
  2. maloose

    Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #10 Most Badass Male Edition

    Group A was brutal. B has a simple and definite answer, Hibari Kyoya. Teenager or adult, it doesn't matter, everyone bow in the presence of his greatness. His sadistic trill of fighting and bloodshed is just awesome :x3
  3. maloose

    Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #10 Most Badass Male Edition

    Thank god most of my favorite heroes have been nominated, Hibari, Levi, Zoro, Aomine. :squee Still I believe FMA guys are all super badass too; Ed, Roy, Scar, Greed and of course King Bradly.:super Also who can forget about Gintoki, Hijikata, Katsura and Takasugi from Gintama?!:kissbunny...
  4. maloose

    Predictions Naruto in 2013 - Your expectations and hopes

    I expect and wish for a faster pace, I want to see the end of this manga this year :hip I want to see Sasuke more, I want to see him having a deciding role in defeating the old bad guys :derp and I want for Konoha to admit its sins and try to atone for them :hmph That's all :hee
  5. maloose

    Best Mystery

    I'm really into Psycho-pass these weeks, but I admit Monster was excellent too.
  6. maloose

    Best Seiyuu

    Ah! I'm late for putting my nominee.... actually I'm so so late :derp but I was sure Takahiru Sakurai would be among the nominees... I'm shocked and upset to see no one mentioned him. Really his work is excellent and he performed in many of the animes of 2012, so ... WHY?! :gwah
  7. maloose

    Chapter Bleach 517 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 517 Discussion / 518 Predictions Good chapter :) But I'm a little confused here, Hikifune was the former 12th division captain, right? So how it's like Shutara is the inventor and brain figure here? And don't forget the resentment Mayuri showed toward her like she's superior and...
  8. maloose

    Chapter Bleach 514 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 514 Discussion / 515 Predictions Impressive chapter, reminds me of soul society arc with its shocking revelations :super The relation between Bach and Ichigo, I think he's Ichigo's grandpa, Sayori's dad, that's the only explanation of Ichigo being somehow Bach's son and inheriting...
  9. maloose

    Chapter Bleach 502 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 502 Discussion / 503 Predictions *BLEACH IS ABSENT THIS WEEK I agree with all those who said Byakuya couldn't be dead, he's a too important character to die this meaninglessly, without even injuring his opponent. No, I wont shed any tear, he's alive and will have an epic comeback :super
  10. maloose

    Discussion Bleach Episode 366: FINALE

    I was shocked and terribly sad by this news, honestly Bleach was one the best anime ever. Anyway I think they're going to make a follow-up series a few years later, at he end of the manga, just like what they did with Inuyasha. I just hope they don't wrap up everything quickly like Inuyasha and...
  11. maloose

    Discussion Reborn Manga TOC Rankings

    What are these rankings?! are they among WSJ mangas or other publishers are included too? and where can I find the results?
  12. maloose

    Best Full Cast

    I had nominated Eyeshield21, so where's it?:?bunny
  13. maloose

    The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Nominations Thread

    Thank you @HegemonKhan for the explanation. :D [hr] I've made a mistake about Anime Opening and Ending, here are my new nominees: Best Ending (animation-wise): Houki Boshi (Bleach) Best Ending: a little pain (NANA) Best Opening (animation-wise): True Light (D.N.Angel) Best Opening is...
  14. maloose

    The MangaHelpers Anime Awards 2010 Discussion Thread

    Re: The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Discussion Thread I think I didn't get it right, Best Opening (animation-wise) is about the opening animation and setting or about the TV version of the song?
  15. maloose

    The MangaHelpers Anime Awards Nominations Thread

    Actually I meant Best Anime Soundtrack, apparently you have this category :tem. Honestly Inuyasha OST is amazing. Of course I can't say OST and not mention Katekyu hitman Reborn OST, but Inuyasha's has more impact ;) I'd like to add these nominees too: Best Full Cast: Eyeshield 21 Best...
Top