Recent content by Mamoru_Dede

  1. Mamoru_Dede

    Discussion Most overrated and underrated character(s) of the series

    Re: Is Minato overrated by his fans?? I don't think he is overrated, infact, he is underrated by non-fans.
  2. Mamoru_Dede

    Fantasy Orochimaru vs Naruto

    Naruto should find a way to control Kyuubi. Right now he cannot control it, he can just use some chakra. But Kyuubi's chakra is way too powerful even for Orochimaru. When Naruto had 4 tails (i remember as such) he created some chakra balloon (like a cero in bleach) and Orochimaru said if he...
  3. Mamoru_Dede

    Discussion Uzumaki Naruto vs Uchiha Sasuke: The Rematch

    Well.. We have our Sage, versus the master of Sharingan. Now, we have only 1 fight like this. Itachi vs. Jiraiya. And it was not much of a fight. I don't know if Itachi escaped because he was afraid of Jiraiya, or he didn't want to hurt him because he is still a Konoha citizen. But I know...
  4. Mamoru_Dede

    Favorites Your Favorite Hokage

    Well, it seems like I cannot vote anymore. But I would vote to Yondaime. I didn't see the other Hokage's except Sarutobi, and I really don't like him that much. I vote for the Konoha's Yellow Flash. !
  5. Mamoru_Dede

    Discussion Have you ever tried a jutsu in real life?

    Kage Bunshin No Jutsu. I try to do it every other day. It keeps my chakra still.
  6. Mamoru_Dede

    The Yondaime Mega Convo

    In Kakashi Gaiden, when there is a little fight with Kakashi and Minato, we hear this from an enemy: "We were taught by our commanders to escape if we saw that person.." Minato was after the legendary sannin. I know they are awesome and really powerful, but I have never seen anyone who was...
Top