Recent content by Manda

  1. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

    His collar is popped, probably so the kids wouldn't see the number and associate him with being an escapee; he's supposed to be Minerva, not just some guy to them. The thing is that this guy has the same eyebrows and the same hair curl thing as Norman. Adam and Minerva look like him, are...
  2. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

    Wasn't he seen taking some pills at Lambda? Maybe they made him get taller. That coupled with puberty... I mean, Adam is a little boy with a massive hulking body so it's not an impossibility.
  3. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 118 Discussion/119 Predictions

    Crying? Over Norman's return? Pft. Who's crying? I'm not, I'm just trying to make a fountain out of my eyes as a magic trick.
  4. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 116 Discussion/117 Predictions

    Haven't commented on a chapter in a while but I really liked this one. Anna being 5th in the popularity poll might've been just what she needed to become more involved in the plot. Sometimes I wonder how she scored so high with little relevance but I think deep inside I already know the answer...
  5. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 93 Discussion/94 Predictions

    Oh wow, I'm actually impressed she can stand too. She stays up even after shooting the flash handgun. Which, by the way, was amazing. That was some excellent thinking that allowed the nameless man to bring Lewis down. That was some great team work, good going on both Emma and the nameless man.
  6. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions

    ^I was honestly joking, the infection was a consequence of her cutting the ear in the first place. Ray still has his ear, he mentioned it when Anna was treating it, he said in his case it was only a superficial cut. I think it was different with Emma because she was in a hurry.
  7. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions

    Does the ear infection she eventually got count? :p
  8. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions

    I'm gonna be honest, this has crossed my mind a few times since I saw the spoilers. Regeneration would be a godsend right now. Kinda fear people's reaction to that though.
  9. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 92 Discussion/93 Predictions

    Ouch, man. I know Emma's gonna be okay but it still makes me feel bad seeing her like that. Poor girl. So, uh, how's she getting out of this? Ray and the others can't really afford going to her as they run the risk of being impaled too. She's going to need a ton of rest and probably Lucas'...
  10. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 91 Discussion/92 Predictions

    Now we're talking! I'm so excited for Adam. I've been enjoying the Lewis battle a lot but Adam was always in the back of my mind. Why is he here? What can he do? Guess we're finally getting some answers and I can't wait to see how he matches up to Lewis. Granted, he's already crippled but it...
  11. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 90 Discussion/91 Predictions

    Emma's words, to me, are a sign of leadership. The unnamed man isn't a coward, he just needed a push. He can't "sacrifice" more lives to get away, that happened once already and if she didn't motivate him, it would happen again. Running is not an option. Keep in mind that the reason the hunt...
  12. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 79 Discussion/80 Predictions

    Emma is an absolute madwoman and I love her.
  13. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 75 Discussion/76 Predictions

    She definitely sounded like Ray during the little talk with Theo. I hope she isn't just a substitute though because then maybe they'll consider her expendable enough to kill off. :gwah I'm thinking she'll stick around because of all the attention she's been getting compared to characters like...
  14. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 75 Discussion/76 Predictions

    Well... I was mostly talking about the already named characters like Paula or Gillian, not the nameless background ones. Those are as good as toast. I know some of them are going to have to die, though, because of the nature of this attack but I still hope we have a decent group at the end of...
  15. Manda

    Yakusoku no Neverland Chapter 75 Discussion/76 Predictions

    Welp, hopefully people stop asking if Norman is Adam now. :p Man, this chapter was exciting. I can't wait to see how Emma deals with this. I'm guessing Ray and the nameless man will jump in mid chaos at some point but it kinda saddens me to think maybe Lucas won't have time for a heartfelt...
Top