Recent content by Manga138

  1. Manga138

    Discussion <3 Brawler Manga <3

    Hello Manga Helpers, It has been a few years since I been here to this forum. I am back looking for more brawler manga. Pages full of ass kicking and all kinds of gangster fuckery. KEYWORDS: Delinquent Gangster Bosozoku Yakuza Yankee Do you love this kind of Manga as I do? Hit me up in my...
  2. Manga138

    Discussion Bosozoku/Motorcycle Gang subculture of Japan

    I am very interested in Bosozoku/Motorcycle Gang subculture of Japan. I am very interested in reading Bukkomi no Taku. Unfortunately no translations is available as of yet, far as I know. Has anyone here read this Manga as of yet? If yes, why did you think?
  3. Manga138

    Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Hello, searching for a specific title. link included.... I read an article a few years back on yakuza magazines. I saw this picture and never was able to track down this manga. Anyone know anything about this manga featured in this article? Fukuoka convenience stores to remove yakuza mags...
Top