Recent content by MangaConnoisseur

  1. MangaConnoisseur

    Discussion What Manga are you reading/Going to read next?

    Mangas I'm reading now that are great-*heading to my allmangareader app on gc: OK lets see:Some are mainstream,well known,some are not-No particular order Air Gear Beelzebub Blazer Drive Buster Keel Cage of Eden Claymore Dance in the Vampire Bund Drifters Fairy Tail Gamaran Gangsta...
  2. MangaConnoisseur

    Word association!

    Re: Word association! - - - Part 12 House
  3. MangaConnoisseur

    Chapter Noblesse Chapter 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

    Re: Noblesse by SON Jae Ho "sighs" I'm so ready to see Rai fight so much that I can't take it anymore.I wanna see him put the Lord in her place like Franky is about to do Rajak.But I also kind of still have my doubts about this match.I hope Frank can finally show off his true power now and just...
  4. MangaConnoisseur

    Word association!

    Re: Word association! - - - Part 12 Porch
  5. MangaConnoisseur

    Last letter of the word continue game~

    Re: Last letter of the word continue game~ - Part 2 Extensive
  6. MangaConnoisseur

    Word association!

    Re: Word association! - - - Part 12 Verdict
  7. MangaConnoisseur

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Thank you for telling me that Iceiphoenix. How about this then.
  8. MangaConnoisseur

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    http://i24.mangareader.net/blast/7/blast-1530553.jpg No hotlinking please! ~Ice
  9. MangaConnoisseur

    Fun Thread Try to guess the manga from the Picture.

    Can I post something? plz ::amuse:amuse
  10. MangaConnoisseur

    Discussion Manhwa that deserves its own anime

    Yeah, Noblesse need its own anime.I can already imagine how the action scenes will go in it.Epic,especially with Rai telling people to kneel all the time.Sun-ken Rock definitely needs its own anime.I like the art in SKR for some reason.I wonder how it will look animated.There are alot others...
  11. MangaConnoisseur

    Discussion Your Favorite Manhwa & Manhua

    Re: Your Favorite Manhwa Shoot.They are so many for me.I guess I will choose my top three. 1)Noblesse 2)Sun-ken Rock 3)The Breaker:New Waves There have been so many I have been reading lately though.Its hard to keep up with all of there stories with all the ones I have read and me going...
Top