Recent content by Mangahelperssuperfan

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1107 Discussion

    I would like to point out that black beard pretty much can’t do anything with the pluton information because they said themselves the only way to access pluton is to open the borders of wano. Apparently the only way to open the borders of wano is with Zunisha present and I don’t see how...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1107 Discussion

    Bruh Kizaru is so fired! Bro let a gorousei get captured on his watch 🤣. Thats what the navy gets for underestimating the straw hats.
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1106 Discussion

    To those saying they dislike the Nika development. If you are annoyed by how the concept was brought into the story I completely understand. It definitely wasn’t executed in the best way. But to say it would have been fine if the fruit stayed rubber I completely disagree. If Luffy was not a...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1049 Discussion

    Oh I get you and this is a solid point. I am welcome to any and all view points. The only thing I am not open to is when folks just harp on every new development and call it trash with no backing or logic to go along with it. Giving sensible feedback on why you don’t like something makes sense...
  5. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1049 Discussion

    I really think we are all overthinking it and Kaido’s awakening is simply cladding himself in the elements he can produce. I.E Thunder Bagua and Blazing Bagua. Thunder Bagua is a massive speed blitz with lightning bolts shooting everywhere when he moves. Its so casual for him that we assume it...
  6. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1049 Discussion

    This bro. Well Said! When did we start getting so many Reddit and YT trolls in here 🤣
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1049 Discussion

    Luffy literally stated last chapter he was going to defeat Kaido without touching using ryuo+acoc since he coated himself in fire, which in fact is not actually connecting with the punch and defeating him with the force of his haki. Community: He won with a punch Oda lied! Bro just just no...
  8. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1048 - Spoiler Discussion

    Hear me out. But I actually think Kaido’s awakening is cladding himself in the elements associated with his dragon form. I think it doesn’t translate as well with the manga because there aren’t as many visual clues. But for the longest I have naturally considered this as a possibility. And that...
  9. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1045 Discussion

    So random but it would be interesting if next chapter Kaido is able to match Luffy and his awakening will be his full giant dragon form but with his torso on up being in hybrid form and keeping the tail. (But what will happen to the club!?) Kind of like how the namekian eternal dragon looked on...
  10. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1045 Discussion

    I don’t get how people are mad at Luffy being able to name techniques in a new form when he has always been an adaptive combatant. I mean cmon this is the guy who tried to bite arlong with his own teeth 🤣. I’m really not surprised at at him naming the new technique gomu gomu no gigant when he...
  11. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1044 - Chapter Discussion

    Random thought! So I keep looking at the I that Luffy forms in the title for one piece and he looks awfully bendy just like gear fifth 🤣. I think Oda knew what kind of end game powers he always wanted for Luffy, but he just didn’t know how he could introduce them into the story in a flashy way
  12. Chapter One Piece Chapter 1044 - Chapter Discussion

    First time posting in here! I have been lurking for years in here and this is like my special place for seeing opinions on the story. Idk I just enjoy the discussions in here more than anywhere else. So seeing everyone being so divided on this development is kind of weird for me. I mean I can...
Top