Recent content by Mangakaninaru

  1. Anime Angel Beats!

    Wow... Episode 8 is funny too~ Go take a look! I find this anime really nice~! :)
  2. School What is your favourite subject?

    This year's science teacher made my favourite subject (science) boring... so I'll have to say IT (my teacher is kinda emo, but I like his style...) and History (a period of laughter, he has Heavy Metal disks and he teases one of my classmate who likes Heavy Metal with them... :))
  3. Discussion Anime or Live-Action?

    I think an anime would be better. Then they won't have to print out all those manga done by mangaka in Bakuman >< It would be tiring to even make fake ones...
  4. The Underscore's Bleach Review 401: Deicide 3

    Bleach is getting really exciting with the revelation of the Hougyoku's true power. And Urahara Kisuke just showed up, and it's making the plot more exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter now that so many of the strong characters are out... :P
Top