Recent content by Mankichi Togawa

  1. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    It's pretty surprising for me how the first manga since Sakamoto to get many extra-stuff like novels and spinoffs isn't being Ichi the Witch, Kagurabachi or Akane Banashi. It's being freaking Shinobi Undercover
  2. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Kudos to the goat Suenaga for the idea.
  3. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Takamasa Moue has become the best Shonen Jump artist of this whole century. His art and composition are otherwordly.
  4. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I'm so hyped to see how the character poll of Madan no Ichi will go. I think it's pretty obvious Desscaras is going to end 1st, and very likely Ichi 2nd, but overall I want to see how the characters will perform, particularly Kumugi.
  5. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Ok, thank you for the information. It's intriguing that term of not being a standard color page. I guess it will be something like the first page being an action color page instead an usual color page?
  6. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    @redon do you have by chance the Akane Banashi color page?
  7. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    That Roboco cover. Enough time has happened.
  8. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    The most interesting thing is Girl Meets Rock from J+ getting Green Stage, and Gokurakugai getting Purple Stage. These two are the only series with Nue that are getting a stage and still haven't had any anime announcement. Also, My Hero Academia with a red Super Stage. Any chances of a movie or...
  9. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    First time I hear Akane has a leaker. I thought it was a rare case of a Jump series that never got any leaks
  10. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    I disagree a little here. Yeah Kagurabachi leaks exist (they are on 4chan on Thursdays), but you have to actually search for them to see them. In Twitter I think there is only one account who posts the link with the chapter (and these are the leaks that go to 4chan too), and if you don't go...
  11. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    Wow, this chapter of Kagurabachi has been pretty brutal
  12. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    How the heck is Enji 6th
  13. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    My guess of Kagurabachi poll results: 1. Samura 2. Chihiro 3. Hakuri 4. Soya 5. Uruha
  14. Mankichi Togawa

    Mag Talk Weekly Shonen Jump (2026) - News and Discussion!

    So then, this is the reason of no ToC?
Top