Recent content by Marbunkley

  1. Marbunkley

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 284 Discussion

    I’d really like to know what kind of buff “Float” got from One for All?
  2. Marbunkley

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion

    In the summary that was posted it said that there was a trigger that caused Lancelot to be able to read minds and then Elaine mentioned that him being her son would end up with him being able to read ones’ heart? That’s kind of OP as well since he also end up being a fighter like Ban
  3. Marbunkley

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion

    Do you think that with his title as “Prince of the Lake” it’ll come with some form of power?
  4. Marbunkley

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai Lancelot One-shot Discussion

    So Lancelot is the “Prince of the Lake” and could also quite potentially be the next Fairy King as well?
  5. Marbunkley

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 274 Discussion

    Did Shigaraki hit Endeavor with Air Cannon?
  6. Marbunkley

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 273 Discussion

    I do hope Hori makes this relevant because it has seem to becoming a defining feature whether he’s aware or not (which I do believe he’s well aware) but I also feel it definitely quite fitting for AFO (the quirk) and to see Shiggy have it would be top tier even if it’s a small detail
Top