Recent content by Marc Techie

  1. Marc Techie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 57 Discussion / 58 Prediction

    An amazing chapter. Learned more about the titans and got head splitting action, literally. But to be honest i'm looking forward to see what'll happen when this civil war of humans end.
  2. Marc Techie

    Question If Irwin loses command who should replace him?

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions I agree that Hange, can be a good replacement, but I feel like its best if she remains just the scientist of the Scouting Legion, it seems right for her to take Erwins place because the experience and being older than everyone...
  3. Marc Techie

    Question If Irwin loses command who should replace him?

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions I think the replacement is Armin for these following reasons. 1. He may not look like a commander, but he plans like one. 2. His and Erwin's thinking skills are on par. 3. And finally, "Armin"-"Erwin" look at the names, ITS...
  4. Marc Techie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions

    So far it seems like the new generation is constantly replacing the old one. Mike is dead, the old Team Levi is as-well, and now the leader of the Reeves company, Levi and Erwin's deaths might complete the circle(Erwin: There's a replacement for me), I'm guessing it's Armin. But anyway I don't...
  5. Marc Techie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions

    Something tells me Levi is gonna die. Why? 1. Emotional speech that impacted his friends. (Could been of those Dying Speeches before a war) 2. Seen resting against a tree in thought. 3. Someone from his past was shown, and may just ruin him with maneuver gear better for assaulting humans. But...
  6. Marc Techie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions

    I think he's just putting a shirt on.
  7. Marc Techie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions

    Thanks I appreciate it a-lot. I normally don't join these things, but Shingeki No Kyojin is by far the best manga I've ever read, and this one release a month thing? It's killing me, so I gotta feed the addiction by interacting with others who share my addiction else I'll be consumed by it and...
  8. Marc Techie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions

    Indeed his face looks like the beast titans making my facts shake up a bit causing me to believe in your theory, but the beast titan acted like he never seen the 3D maneuver gear which has been out when Eren and Mikasa got saved 5 years ago, which was also when Krista's mom was killed by Hat...
  9. Marc Techie

    Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions

    I made an account just to help you guys with understanding the chapter. Some of you seem to not understand it at all so lets get started. Q: Who's the hooded woman? A: A random new character that's following the orders of an important character. Q: Did Levi Betray the Scouting Legion? A: No...
Top