Recent content by marcassin

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 846 Discussion / 847 Predictions

    Good chapter !! Situation seems to be a bit complicated for Pedro and Brook. Can't wait to see what they're going to pull up! What if, Brook was natural Smoothie's weakness? Apparently she seems to be able to get the juice out of one's body, normally it should be impossible with Brook! Also...
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 783 Discussion / 784 Predictions

    Re: One Piece Chapter 783 Spoiler Discussion Gear 2 : speed Gear 3 : strength Gear 4 : speed + strength ? That's just awful to have to wait !! :(
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 781 Discussion / 782 Prediction

    Great chapter with some good action. Doflamingo saving himself from Law's Gamma Knife is very similar to Enel saving himself from Wiper's reject. It is very bad ass but no so far fetched. It still appears a bit odd that Zoro just stand there doing nothing ... Could he be preparing a counter...
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 771 Discussion / 772 Prediction

    What a surprisingly good chapter !! I thought it would get boring not to see much straw hats, but this chapter was really good !! I love One Piece, Oda's great !!
  5. Chapter Naruto 699/700 Discussion - The End

    OK end. The only thing that was to be knowed was whether Naruto would have ended with Hinata and if Sakura would have ended with Sasuke. Naruto has been really nice to read overall !
  6. Chapter Naruto 698 Discussion / 699/700 Predictions

    Great end for this fight ! Glad it didn't drag on for too long. I think this chapter was really good, getting to know the feelings of Sasuke was kinda cool. :-)
  7. Chapter One Piece Chapter 764 Discussion / 765 Prediction

    Great chapter ! The full explanation of what Ds are is yet to come, but it's still great to read some stuff about it ! I guess Dofy's call is to announce Corazon that he has found the Ope Ope no mi, and that he can now cure Law !
  8. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    "All over the internet"? Never heard of it apart from here. FI, I only read the manga and chapters' prediction threads ...
  9. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    I think you are. You can find some here and there. I don't know I thought the point was to stay on topic. Talking about the movie in one of the manga thread seems off topic to me. Maybe it is just my point of view.
  10. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    Question to the mods / admins : Is it normal to be kept on being spoiled with this last Naruto movie's spoilers meant to happen after the end of Naruto? Seriously it is quite annoying and I don't think I'm the only one not watching the anime or just the movies...
  11. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    Just a thought. I don't watch the movie or the anime and I was wondering if the guys like me should be spoiled by some pseudo spoiler taken from the last Naruto movie that people throw around randomly? Maybe you could explain your comparison? I don't really see how they are both related.
  12. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    I like to think that it will something more meaningful than that. After he had a discussion with the hokages and I think it led him to a new vision of what the shinobi world should be.
  13. Chapter Naruto 693 Discussion/ 694 Predictions

    Yay the manga is getting exciting again !! I didn't think it would happen anymore ... I'm quite curious to hear Sasuke's version of an Hokage !
  14. Chapter Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions | No Chapter Until ~25th

    Re: Naruto 692 Discussion / 693 Predictions Hopefully, we might get a real fight !
  15. Chapter Naruto 689 Discussion / 690 Predictions

    I don't think it's the end, the kages still have something to do ! And I don't think we'll have again a fight as good as the one against Pain...
Top