Recent content by Marche

  1. Marche

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 209 Discussion

    What happened in the chapter? I can only see the first page
  2. Marche

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1134 Discussion

    I don't know if I am the only One to think about It, but I believe that Mosa Is Hancock, when She speak about the past even of I don't know how She could be able to contact Loki
  3. Marche

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    That would be easy, the chapter 1059 was the worst chapter of One Piece
  4. Marche

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1059 Discussion

    Is this confirmed or not? I really hope is true than Blackbeard did not stole Hancock power
  5. Marche

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 993 Discussion

    I fear it is Blackbeard that will kill Kaidoh and will take his devilfruit. I believe that he will arrive (if he will not fight Shanks), but late, because for now there is nothing that is proving Kaido is the strongest Yonkou, at the opposite so far Big Mama seem way stronger.
  6. Marche

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 979 Discussion

    This is what I believe will happen in the next chapters of Piece, I want to know your opinion about it: I believe that in the next chapters Momo will be able to escape, in this chapter he saw a knife/dagger, I believe that while he took it and later, while Kanjuro will fight the beast pirates...
  7. Marche

    Discussion Dream Fight

    Boa Hancock vs Big Mama Boa Hancock vs Katarina Devon Usopp vs Green Bull Dragon vs Garp Dragon vs Kaidoh Zorob vs Jozu
  8. Marche

    Discussion Jump Festa

    Will we get only these information of what Oda said or later we will receive other informations?
  9. Marche

    Chapter Shokugeki no Soma Chapter 307 Spoilers and Discussion

    But the chapter is still not out, right?
  10. Marche

    Discussion Who do you think is the hottest girl?

    Hancock all the way. In second position Nami. I don't find Robin hot, actually she has an ugly nose (post time skip she became a bit better).
  11. Marche

    Voting Round 2 Riza Hawkeye vs. Boa Hancock

    Boa Hancock all the way.
  12. Marche

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 907 Discussion / 908 Predictions

    I really like this chapter. The CD that saved Shirahoshi was the one that 10 year ago tried to take back the fishman, but then Otohime was saved and he changed (he is the one that put his signature on the letter that promotes the cohabitation between human and fishman). I believed that he would...
  13. Marche

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 903 Discussion / 904 Predictions

    I liked the chapter, however it pissed me off that Hancock was not showed, and the same for Mihawk. The same happened for the defeat of Don Flamingo, even if they are not in the New World at the moment they are Warlord. Despite that I believe that she will appear in the next few chapters, I...
  14. Marche

    Chapter Fairy Tail 531 Discussion / 532 & 533 Predictions

    I can't see any pics from the link in the last post of the spoilers thread. Can someone help me? Thank you very much.
  15. Marche

    Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

    Aboslutely Juvia and Mira.
Top