Recent content by Marcos Oliveira

  1. Marcos Oliveira

    Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai Spoiler Archive

    Full chapter already fansubbed. Be wary of any mistranslations. https://7sama.com/manga/nanatsu-no-taizai/9139/chapter-286#/
  2. Marcos Oliveira

    Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai Spoiler Archive

    Still from rai: More:
  3. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 271 Discussion / 272 Predictions

    Nakaba is such a tease... And now I want to know what OG Gowther did even more!
  4. Marcos Oliveira

    Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai Spoiler Archive

    Translated bit with the DK. --- "What? Why am I having this strange memory of Estarossa?" - Meliodas "Who is that guy?" - Wild "You've realized of it, too... I can not think of him as I do of you" - DK "Ha... Ha..." - DK "This... This voice!" - Ban "It must be him!" - Wild "By the way, he's...
  5. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 266 Discussion / 267-268 Predictions

    I mean this isn't the first time we've been duped, remember Gloxinia before and after his reveal as fairy king?
  6. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

    Re-reading again I'm more inclined to say the dog hurt himself.
  7. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

    I feel Estarossa feelings for Elizabeth are also in part due to her personality, as kid Estarrossa found that Elizabeth was the one person/friend that didn't dislike him for being weak or a pacifist for not hurting others.
  8. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

    This also confirms Meliodas and Elizabeth were already together during the time he was fighting for the demon clan, and even before he became "kinder" as it seems to imply he once hurt that little dog. Disregard this, upon re-reading it seems the dog actually hurt himself.
  9. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

    @kvngshane8 Added final part with meliodas, too.
  10. Marcos Oliveira

    Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai Spoiler Archive

    Here's the Flashback with Estarossa and Elizabeth: "What are you doing here all by yourself? Did you fight with your brother?" - Elizabeth "Eli- Elizabeth, no... it's that everyone calls me a loser, that I can't even kill a single bug... " - Kid Estarossa "And why are you paying attention to...
  11. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

    "Elizabeth... This place is noisy. Let's go to a quieter place. If not I will make this place quiet." - Estarossa "NO! Please... don't hurt anyone...! I'll do what you say..." - Elizabeth "I have just the place I want to take you." - Estarossa "Everyone listen to me, it's going to be...
  12. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 265 Discussion / 266 Predictions

    I hope not-fake Meliodas is a fan of Netorare.
  13. Marcos Oliveira

    Chapter Nanatsu no Taizai 264 Discussion / 265 Predictions

    Artist rendition of current Esta-err I mean fMeliodas. By Kazaki.
Top