Recent content by mariahechidna

  1. mariahechidna

    Is Niizuma Eiji autistic?

    I don't think he is autistic. I happen to act a lot like Eiji when I draw, blasting music, ignoring people, contorting face and making sound effect sounds... He's just a bit more exaggerated, I think he's eccentric but thats about it.
  2. mariahechidna

    Discussion Hoshino's Art Style

    Re: Chapter 187 Artwork True, and I understand an artist perfects their art and I know it takes pretty much 4 books or about 25 to 35 chapters before their art stabilizes (and about 20-25 books to change again), but something about this new chapter, it looks so different, and its small things...
  3. mariahechidna

    Discussion Hoshino's Art Style

    Chapter 187 Artwork Is it just me or does it look like this newest chapter, 187, was drawn by someone else. It looks similar to how d.gray-man use to look but looking at the characters it felt like someone else is drawing it. Road looks too developed, Jesdavi look actually masculine, I...
Top