I'm glad that the DS are gonna fight acnologia and we get to see some real dragon slaying magic. But seriously I hope its not some trashy fight given the next title. I don't want any nakama powers. I would love to see some action with all the DS fighting. I would like to see some power ups (it...
Wouldn't mind acnologia coming back for a real fight against the dragonslayers so we can see some action.
The name of the next chapter is exciting so looking forward to something good.
Disappointed in the chapter yet again. Like what is even going on. I mean wasn't Zeref supposed to be IMMORTAL. How can he just die like that. And now if Natsu doesn't die it wouldn't make sense since he is after all his creation. The villians have gone out in the worst possible way. I mean the...
The chapter was such a big disappointment.
Like why did acnologia have to go out by the timelapse. I was really hoping for some actual dragon slaying.
How the hell can zeref be taken out by "emotions". The fight between natsu and zeref was just pathetic.
I hope there is something like a...
I'm still laughing at how useless anna is.
I mean the arc doesn't need her. Like the dragon slayers were able to live without her. She was unable to open the time lapse.
My thoughts exactly!! I mean it would at least make sense for levy to rewrite the book. And doesn't it juat degrade zeref that his book can be so easily rewritten.
And zerf's monologue seems pointless
Yeah but what's the fun in that. I mean there should have been more chapters on how she was able to do it. That would give her more credit. If we could have a few chapters on how lucy figured it out it would be better
I didn't like the chapter that much. Don't like the idea of lucy re-writing the book. Isn't the book supposed to be zeref's ultimate creation.
Also I would not like jellal dying as it would be rave master all over again.
The manga feels so predictable now. Like how natsu gets up after lucy...
Mavis. I find her useless. She can't do anything in the alvarez arc.
Also anna. She is just like an addition which is not needed.
Lucy too. She is like given way too much importance in the anime. Like two arcs about her. And she can't even do much.
I don't like that erza can fight non stop...
I don't like the idea of lucy changing the words of the book.
Also why do I get a bad feeling of jellal trying to buy sometime against acnologia. I mean it feels like he knows he won't live and that he wants to sacrifice himself for his sins. I hope this doesn't happen.
Also I know that natsu...
Well time seal is the most boring way. And the dragon slayers have never actually shown us their slaying magic. We don't even know exactly how powerful they are. Even so can't acno also break free from the time seal.
MASHIMA DON'T U DARE DEFEAT ACNO BY A TIME SEAL.
its like the most basic and boring thing. I mean what was the purpose of the dragin slayers coming to this time. They should all join together to defeat them. I wouldn't even mind zeref helping them. But anna's plan should fail.
Also I don't...