Recent content by marmalah

  1. marmalah

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Prediction Ahh, I see, I heard about her wrist injury but I didn't know she had problems with her back, too. And I never knew they were that serious. Well that's good that she's still continuing D. Gray-Man, despite those injuries. It's better than nothing...
  2. marmalah

    Discussion DGM Chapter 215 Discussion

    Re: DGM Chapter 215 Discussion/216 Prediction There is no new chapter this month. We have to wait until september. Of course. ._. I love Hoshino and D. Gray-Man, really, and I don't want anyone to think I don't appreciate the work that she puts into this manga, but seriously? Why does she take...
  3. marmalah

    Edit DGM panels and have fun!

    Oh my God this just made my day. Alright, I took a shot at it. Not really funny, but I totally just ruined the Alma Arc (or at least Kanda's past) in my head... :teehee Pedo!Allen :3c I totally edited like, everyone's faces to make it work... but hey, it was fun. Teehee, and this one...
  4. marmalah

    Discussion Is Mana the earl?

    Alright! I have a theory that I'd like to share. ^^ Many people are concerned about, if the Earl is in fact Mana, how it would be possible since they were in the same place at the same time when Mana was called back as an akuma. It's still possible! (or maybe I'm just really crazy) When Allen...
Top