Recent content by marsyc

  1. Chapter One Piece Chapter 920 Discussion / 921 Predictions NEW CHAPTER THIS WEEK

    2 weeks is a lot of time in OPverse. The reverie would be over by then. Outside players (Marines, Big Mom, other supernovas, grand fleet) would have time to mobilize to Wano.
  2. Chapter One Piece Chapter 916 Discussion / 917 Predictions

    Oh, I never thought of it that way. I always assumed one of the reasons for the change in Luffy's design after the timeskip was to hide the 3d2y mark on his arms. But yeah maybe that was just drawn over.
  3. Chapter One Piece Chapter 916 Discussion / 917 Predictions

    Luffy didn't seem to have his 3d2y tattoo. Will this be corrected on the official release?
  4. Chapter One Piece Chapter 822 Discussion / 823 Predictions

    Hello everyone. Been lurking here for quite some time and I just want to share my thoughts on the chapter. Is there a chance that Vivi and co. were invited to the tea party? Maybe she decided to go when she knew that it would be Sanji's wedding and assumed the Straw Hats would be there as well...
Top