Recent content by Martes13

  1. Martes13

    Flash-Magazine Review: 437, 438

    I think you'll have to do a special review this weeekkk!!! EPIC CHAPTERR!! :)
  2. Martes13

    Naruto Volume 44 (Ch. 403-412) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 405 Discussions / 406 Predictions See the chapter while you listen http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=hYZePIyBDoI ... :) 10/10
  3. Martes13

    Chapter Gantz 274 Discussion/275 Prediction Thread

    Re: Gantz 274 Discussion/ 275 Prediction Thread Mm.. I though who was going to die was Cherry, because he's more than a human... but I feel that it's what the author is pretending. I'm thinking now that nobody will "sacrifice" (hey... I said sacrifice, I'm sure Nuri will kill somebody more...
  4. Martes13

    Uchiha Madara cleaned

    Based in your cleaned version (I really didn't use it at the end... but you pushed me to do it ^^)
  5. Martes13

    Manga Coloring of the Week #39: Amateur Category

    "Naruto" - "370" - "16/1" - "Uchiha Madara" by "Martes13" (thanks to check0r)
  6. Martes13

    Uchiha Madara cleaned

    Thx for the image... and yea, maybe you should to clean it too, and the boxes should be good too ^^ I will try to color this picture :) but I don't promise nothingg eh! jeje
  7. Martes13

    Dattebayo & Taka merge

    Re: Dattebayo to drop the English Naruto sub?! I don't think that it's a joke... they did once time ago... I propose start to download pokemon NOW x'DD
  8. Martes13

    [352] Page 16-17 ~ Dralaquan

    Sugoi... good work ^^ the backgrounds are amazing ;)
  9. Martes13

    352 Juugo Cover By L.U.

    Nice ;) where is the Sasori Sama's version? :) edit: here -> http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6563/juugomo2.jpg
  10. Martes13

    352_pg16/Sasuke Clean (MQ/HQ)

    Re: 352_pg16 Clean (MQ/HQ) You did good the lines of sasuke, but the rest of the draw isn't so much worked. Try to work in the background too ;) and... about the borders, try to remake the lines to a perpendicular angle. Usually to clean something means redraw it with a vectorial tool ;).
  11. Martes13

    chp 272 - pg02

    Might be I send it to the next MH Amateur Manga Coloring...
  12. Martes13

    chp 352 - Cover

    When I saw the version of Shade ( http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12213 ) I through don't release it, but might be this one likes a little to somebody. Enjoy ^^
  13. Martes13

    Amaretti's Gallery

    ... amazing *.* (I known already a lot of them :D) what about if you do a little tutorial? :) you have an own nice style...
  14. Martes13

    Shounen Jump Poster coloured! (Naruto x2)

    You took an easy challenge eh! ;D btw... not bad :)
  15. Martes13

    Naruto Hang Out Thread

    Are you waiting for the last chapter? I only have one thing to say you: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52375719/ mwahaha! just bored.. don't kill me :D~
Top