Re: Naruto 699/700 Spoiler Discussion
Chapter 699 was all about sasuke... makes sense since many people saw it as a reference to the sharingan...
. 6
9 . 9 ....
Re: Officially Announced the Series Ends in 5 Weeks
I think it would be perfect to end at 699....
.. 6
.9 9 ..... it's a freaking sharingan..... love it.....
As much as I love this manga, having all this love between Naruto and Kurama feels wrong.... the kyuubi killed his parents....
This is the only way I can see this manga ending after the Sasuke fight...
My guess.... Part of itachi lives inside sasuke... just like part of the 4th hokage lives inside naruto and probably part of itachi lives inside naruto as well. That is why madara got hit by amaterasu when he met sasuke. My guess about the bird is that itachi could summon birds, since he was...
Danzo´s theory
Too many people discard the theory of Danzo being Madara... maybe they are right, we don´t have any prove... but we do have clues. I just feel like opening this thread so we can look at more options here.
First, the more obvious:
-inverted secret eye and weird hair -...
Re: Naruto 446 Discussion / 447 Predictions
I still think danzou has something to do with madara.... the bastard is in the middle of every thing so far.... and that eye he is not showing....
Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions
this was a fight to protect the people of konoha.... not a one on one fight... he only needed to win.... we all know that when he get to control the fox he ll be awesomeness in 9 tains....
Re: Naruto 439 Spoiler Discussion Thread
the bottom ones are :
naruto : but...
Minato : i was looking forward to see my son who has grown up
or somehthing like that
Re: Naruto 437 Discussion/438 Predictions Thread - Part 1
I think the green is Jiraya and the pink area is Sasuke... lol....
I miss the spoilers so much, only they can put an end to this "one frame" madness.
I hope hinata is dead so people focus on something else.
Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread
in just one week, naruto learned how to control natural energy and be better than jiraya using it. He was able to vandalize 5 pain bodies and create a new super final jutsu.... if he finally gets caught and pa frog is dead, kakashi is dead and all the...