Recent content by Maryncactus

  1. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 348 Discussion

    I don't think the cut was that superficial on Uraraka. She has bags under her eyes when she asks Deku to run. Or maybe it is to accentuate the emergency when she says it ? Now that Toga has nothing to lose, I think she will use the sad man parade soon, if we don't change to an other point of...
  2. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 345 Discussion

    Mmmmh, we have Iida with Shoto at the place with the All Might statue ? I can already smell Stain coming say hello during the fight. Now that Toga made her move, things will be really complex for the heroes. Bakugou and Jeanist are in deep deep troubles. And the theory about danger sense not...
  3. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 342 Discussion

    She seems to pat Deku's head
  4. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 342 Discussion

    Great chapter, I can't wait to see what will come next ! I'm not sure at the end of the chapter if the order is given by AFO some days after the installation of the student in Troy, or if it is the same day. And still don't get why AFO want to get Deku as soon as possible, before the complete...
  5. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 337 Discussion

    That's a possibility, but it seems that the fact that Deku was back in UA bothers him pretty much. I see the situation more like that : plan A failed, so let's go to plan B, more than : let's have some entertainment, and then let's move to my plan. (I don't know if I'm clear here). That's why I...
  6. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 337 Discussion

    I wonder what was the plan of AFO if Aoyama hadn't been caught. We know that his order was : "lure Midoriya somewhere alone". I don't think it was to continue the first plan, because it wasn't working. It was a plan which was suppose to work on a long period to exhaust Deku mentally and...
  7. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 337 Discussion

    It seems to be a really dangerous plan, but that's the only way to be the first to take action for the heroes. I'm sure that, if they does this plan, it will not go as smoothly as they hope it is. But I guess they'll take the risk, now that they suspect that Aoyama isn't monitored. I'll wait to...
  8. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 337 Discussion

    Ok, after reading the fan translation, I could totally see Deku preparing a plan to give heroes the upper hand. If Aoyama's last order was indeed to lure and isolate Deku, I think the heroes will do as if the traitor was never found, with Aoyama following this new order. But when the villains...
  9. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 336 Discussion

    Okay, now with the official translation, I'm totally convinced about the innocence of Hagakure. Hope she'll receive some development now.
  10. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 336 Discussion

    I see some options for the following chapters : 1 : Deku use information from Aoyama to find AFO's hiding spot, giving the heroes the upper hand and being able to do the first move. 1a : he goes alone, we saw that he still struggle to think doing things with other. 1b : he warn all the class...
  11. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 336 Discussion

    Wow, didn't saw that coming ! Hagakure is trembling on the leaks, she seems really shock by the revelation. I think she really can't be (one of ?) the spy(ies ?) after all. I can't wait for the translation, to have a clearer idea of the situation.
  12. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 333 Discussion

    A big blow against AFO, that is so satisfying ! I didn't see that coming, but I really enjoy this outcome ! Now Shiggy/AFO must find a way to escape (which I'm sure he will find somehow) pretty fast. Will he get rid of New Order right now when it seemed so important to him ? Will it pass it to...
  13. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 327 Discussion

    Watching the raws, I can't find Aoyama or Shoji. The first must be too precious to share a bath with other, and I would have like to see if the second let go of his mask when he takes a bath. We all know what it means for the future when everything seems to be fine and calm again...
  14. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 327 Discussion

    And now Deku is sleeping.
  15. Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 327 Discussion

    Fu.king finally ! Bath time !!
Top