Recent content by Masami

  1. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    Comments on Ep167: Good points: -was happy they showed two mangas in one ep. -the BG sound effects were well-made Bad Points: -I didnt like how Tsuna called them out one by one. Wasting time there and that that time should have been used elsewhere. -There was a gap between the guardians after...
  2. Reborn 272 Discussion/ 273 Predictions

    We're actually missing one person in the battlefield though excluding Yamamoto. Kawahira is still missing and hopefully, he'll come to aid since he has one of the hell rings. Oh and the last hell ring wielder hasn't shown himself yet...Wonder who it is....
  3. Reborn 267 Discussion/268 Prediction

    This is an off topic I think but please delete so if necessary
  4. Reborn 266 Discussion/ 267 Prediction

    I still don't get chrome's trident though...how come i's different...when she used cambio forma, her weapon didnt change but only the owl. Or maybe they both changed already, we just didnt see it... I just nticed too in the anime's OP7...they showed all the spoilers(excluding the cambio forma...
  5. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    This is a bit too far away but in Episode 125 where Chrome and Kusakabe infiltrated Melone Base, one of the guards said to Irie that there were 3 intruders. One is Chrome and the other is Kusakabe so who's the other one?
  6. Reborn 263 Discussion/ 264 Predictions

    The chapter was nice. Loved the part when Tsuna kept beatig tori up and Chrome helping out her family when they were in a pinch. It looked like all hope was lost and Chrome shouted out:tem The next chapter looks like they're just gonna heal themselves up...maybe rest for a while after the...
  7. Reborn 263 Discussion/ 264 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 263 Spoiler Thread a traitor? LOL sounds just like Mukuro but Mukuro hasn't acted that way to Tsuna yet... Mmmm...I thought that Chrome would have some powers regarding her 'eyes' because I keep thinking about her patched eye. At first I thought that when her box is released...
  8. Reborn 263 Discussion/ 264 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 263 Spoiler Thread ATLAST!!! I was expecting that Chrome would help out on this scene and I'm righT!:) So happy now that it's Chrome's turn. Hm...the first's Mist looks like Mukuro but has a bit of Chrome inside....@.@ It was kinda obvious that the last FW guardian belongs in teh...
  9. Reborn 262 Discussion/ 263 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 262 Spoiler Thread About whne Uni turned white all of the sudden coz of Tori's appearance as lambo...why didn't Chrome do anything about it? Since she is also the Mist Guardian, couldn't she do anything for Uni? Like attack Tori before he captured Uni or even defend her atleast...
  10. The Reborn! Anime Discussion Thread

    well the song made me feel suspensed if I didnt watch the manga...but since i did, i'm so disappointed-____- making all these fillers especially today's filler ep(154) is making reborn's ratings go down! Persoanlly I;m a reborn fan, but seeing these fillers makes me ....uhgh!!! I'm just staying...
  11. Reborn 261 Discussion/ 262 Predictions

    well right now, it's Hibari but Tsuna is progressing. TYL Tsuna is and should be and the title of the strongest guardian does belong to Hibari
  12. Reborn 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

    lol Thank you very much!!! seeing Hibird becaome a weapon is so ...inhumane? coz it's just a duck/chick! It's already cute seeing it that way~:D
  13. Reborn 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

    Nobody noticed my post-___- Original Post: Uhm ...can anyone tell me what the jobs of the 1st'guardians were...like I think one of them was a soldier and the other the musician(Yamamoto) I forgot the rest...can anyone tell me who and what they were. Thanks
  14. Reborn 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 260 Spoiler Thread Uhm ...can anyone tell me what the jobs of the 1st'guardians were...like I think one of them was a soldier and the other the musician(Yamamoto) I forgot the rest...can anyone tell me who and what they were. Thanks!
  15. Reborn 260 Discussion/261 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 260 Spoiler Thread Haha. As expected, the 1st's Cloud Guardian's appearance is very alike to the 10th's. I can't believe Dino lost...did he do it on purpose to maybe see Hibari's potential or... he could have done that so that Hibari wont get mad if he really defeated Daisy. Can't...
Top