Recent content by masgrande

  1. masgrande

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1186 Discussion

    I know it what pretty clear what happened, but I was really hoping it wasn't rape again. Is not that I'm against a story using it as a plot point, but we just had this exact scenario happened with the birth of Bonney just last arc.
  2. masgrande

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    So the chapter is going to be fire and Redon got a paper cut on his fingers reading it, got it. But, for real, I can't wait to see more of Imu's powers, going by what Federicoxxx is saying, it was Zoro doing the cutting and not one of the main cast getting cut. I'm eager to see, so happy to be...
  3. masgrande

    One Piece Chapter 1165 Discussion

    I recommend reading the manga instead of watching the anime. Even then, sometimes stories just don't click with people regardless of their quality.
  4. masgrande

    Edens Zero Chapter 223 Spoilers & Discussion

    The more good things happen, the more dread I feel. I don't know why, but it feels like all this good will end up being countered by something really bad.
  5. masgrande

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 369 Spoilers & Discussion

    Guess Isma's human half wasn't enough.
  6. masgrande

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Legit asking, what toxic shitstorm? I don't really venture too much into the OP discussions.
  7. masgrande

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1057 Discussion

    I think the main reason is because Yamato kept saying that she would join the Straw Hats in the majority of her scenes and only changed her mind offscreen in the chapter where she would had officially joined. I myself am annoyed by it, but my grievance with the arc had more to do with other...
  8. masgrande

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1057 Discussion

    "The Kurozumi were born to burn!!!" I know it's a callback to Oden, but I have a real problem with this line. The reason Orochi and Kanjuro turned out the way they did was because the people of Wano hunted them down just because they were Kurozumi's, with Kanjuro's family being literally burned...
  9. masgrande

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1057 Discussion

    Act 3 really should had been divided into 2 or more acts, it felt like Oda forgot the act gimmick half way through Onigashima. I'm not entirely happy that Yamato isn't joining because up to the previous chapter all she said that was that she was sailing and joining with the Straw Hats and this...
  10. masgrande

    One Piece Chapter 1056 Discussion

    The news about Carrot not joining was expected(since tye invasion sideline her hard), but still immensely disappointing and it doesn't make sense for her to be the new ruler of the Minks and not Wanda who has been shown as a mature and seasoned warrior. What's the deal with Yamato, is she...
  11. masgrande

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 364 Spoilers & Discussion

    I am excited for the next chapter now that we know it will happen, can't wait to see Guts and Casca's reaction to Griffith. Even being happy still feels bittersweet since Miura isn't there, hope his friends and colleagues do him proud.
  12. masgrande

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1050 Discussion

    Maybe the Momo reveal is set up for a joke a he looks nothing like Oden, feels like something Oda would do.
  13. masgrande

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1050 Discussion

    So many conflicted feelings about this, I'm happy is over finally and I did enjoy the arc immensely, but the end of the fight felt so lackluster. Luffy's victory feels kind of unearned, he lost the fight twice and twice some incredible out of nowhere event happened to save him. At this point it...
  14. masgrande

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 335 Discussion

    I wonder if Toru is even Toru, for all we know AfO could have taken the invisible ability and replaced Toru with one of his agents in the entrance exam. Another thing, this also brings the possibility that Toru has more than one quirk. Edit: Gotta say, this washed up the bad taste the S&S...
  15. masgrande

    Chapter Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 332 Discussion

    I think I'm dropping MhA again, I'll just wait a couple of months to see if it gets better. I honestly dislike Shigaraki so much, that I don't even know why I bother continuing the series.
Top