Update: Well as of this last chapter we see that Frohze saved Midora from starvation when he was young, and it was mentioned by Ichiryu that Midora was close with Acacia and Frohze. So my question to you guys is how do you think Midora will react to the knowledge of Joa not only having Frohze's...
Re: Toriko 251 Spoiler Thread
Spoiler Text from the link :
遅くなった
倒れたミドラはフローゼの家でスープを頂く。生まれて初めて殺意以外の感情を向けられた事のないミドラは周りの人間に対し恨みを持っている。
フローゼからの施しというたった一つの衝撃に感情が揺さぶられ美味しいと感じ何度も何度も咀嚼した。
夢の中でミドラは食糧を奪われる夢をみた。毎日見る夢だった。
眼が覚めるとそこにはフローゼが作ったごちそうが用意されている。ミドラは生まれて初めて感動し腹いっぱい飯を食った。...
@ Black Void who knows...we'll have to wait and see.
@KungPaoChicken Jirou did throw that epic punch at the planet and if you go back a few chapters Coco is still down there so if he's alive he could be knocked out or Knocked(by Jirou) for all we know...I do hope he's okay though. Or as Zebra...
I remember that when Komatsu found that book in the Gourmet Pyramid there was a mention or hinting of humans as ingredients. If Frohze had eaten Acacia's full course and gained control over her Gourmet Cell's "Demon" (or however it's classified/named) then would that gained ability be ingrained...
LOL! This Chapter was Sweet! Can't wait for the next one. Is it just me or does Bermuda look like he belonged in a circus troupe? Think about it..
Yuni's ancestor was a fortune teller, Small Gia and Big Pino would be some of the circus attraction, Alejandro has his puppeteering thing going on...
Hey Folks. Seeing as how Reborn's secrets could potentially be revealed (hopefully his name too) ;) lets keep this thread alive until the secrets are revealed. Until then I look forward to your theories as to Reborn's Real Name!
Re: Reborn 336 Spoiler Thread
Is no one really gonna say it? Reborn now has it's own Asakura Hao(Shaman King)!!
Like everyone here I'm kinda disappointed that a breakout arc is less likely to happen. But what I wanna know is Would Mukuro be released as well after defeating Spade? I'm Happy to...
Actually I like where all of this is headed. Lambo's armor seems to have more to it than meets the eye with those switches giving him a number of various abilities. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the revelation of Lambo's feelings affect the way he's being treated. And If we see...
Well Tsuna was likely asking "What in the world is going on" vs " What the F is going on"
And I believe Giotto was referring to G as "his partner" (aibo) rather than "his beloved" (probably the same, but not sure) which is why it was probably mistaken.
of course... I could be wrong
Re: Reborn 307 Spoiler Thread
I'd say Sunshine Cannon, Corkscrew, Hook; or based on the clinch position he's in; Liver Blow
Like I said. The way it plays out is what makes the difference here; because this is a story-told fight and not an actual; televised; etc. type of fight. The way it's put...
Well it's Ryohei. Out of every other guardian his fights are always "get beat up while analyzing your opponent and the situation, determine their weakness(es), turn the fight around and win with one big move." If anything he's still following his masters teachings. Now to some of you, those...
Re: Naruto 511 Discussion / 512 Prediction
Well all I know is that right now Naruto has Sage Mode, access to Kyuubi's Yang Chackra, and his array of Rasengan techniques along with the Shadow Clone Jutsu. We saw his latent potential when he showed us the Doujutsu-like eyes of the Kyuubi+Sage...
1. One Piece.
2. HSDKenichi(which would be my #1 if the Anime were to Continue)
3. Reborn
4. Psyren(only because it has yet to be made into an anime)
5. Hunter x Hunter
6. Naruto
7. Bleach
8. Air Gear
9. D.Gray-Man
10. Hajime No Ippo(who's Anime is better, and less boring than, it's MANGA)...