Recent content by Mashrur503

  1. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 444 Discussion / 445 Predictions I doubt he'll sum up what the rinnegan can do...that would take several chapters because its a big unanswered question (why does he have it, how did he learn the techniques, etc.). I think it'll just show the house blow up due to gravity powers or...
  2. Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 444 Discussion / 445 Predictions The next chapter will likely show the what nagato did to the konoha ninjas with the rinnegan and end up with the following scene: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/436/11/ After that, we'll see what happened that caused Yahiko's death and Nagato's...
  3. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Spoiler Discussion Thread With a FRS, Yahiko's body would be vaporized - I think Yahiko's body should be damaged so that when Naruto speaks to Nagato, all "three" of them will be together (and we'll hear about what happened to Yahiko). Nagato is dying very soon, but there...
  4. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 441 Discussions / 442 Predictions I totally agree...remember that Sasuke can control the Kyuubi inside of Naruto now so that's gonna be his trump card. It will definitely be a matchup of equals...until they team up and fight Madara.
  5. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 440 Discussions / 441 Predictions My theory is that Madara has the other half of the Kyubi chakra inside of him. His plan is to capture all of the tailed beasts (including Naruto's) and fuse them with the Kyubi half that he has to achieve ultimate power. Since he is immortal, he...
  6. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions of course he will...no writer would let that slide, especially when there is an inevitable showdown between naruto and sasuke guaranteed...the only people who can reach sasuke is naruto and itachi. itachi will be back in a similar form as...
  7. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 439 Discussions / 440 Predictions I think the final villain will be the combination of the tailed beasts...after this arc, naruto will be able to control the kybuu inside of him, but there will be a way that the kybuu escapes. finally, it will combine with the other tailed beasts...
  8. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 436 Discussion/437 Predictions Thread I agree that the enlightenment required for all people to understand each other to the point that they no longer seek revenge or fighting is hard to imagine. However, I do believe that people could diminish the will to fight if they have...
  9. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Discussion/ 436 Predictions Thread I would love to see some connection between kushina and yahiko...I guess I would love to see more development around naruto's mom in general. In any event, we will finally hear about what happened after jaraiya left them and how yahiko died...
  10. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Discussion/ 436 Predictions Thread I understand the plot devices, but Fukasaku is not dead yet...he will either give an impassioned final speech after Naruto kicks God Pein's ass and then kick the bucket or he will barely survive. My vote is that he will survive to maintain a...
  11. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 435 Discussion/ 436 Predictions Thread The black rod is clearly the same material as the piercings and Pein uses them to disrupt chakra flow (that's what we saw when Naruto gets stabbed and we see Nagato's eyes behind him). Remember when Jaraiya was stabbed with the rod and said...
  12. Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 434 Discussion/ 435 Predictions Thread Prediction: The next chapter should contain a good amount of dialogue between Naruto and Pein. Pein should talk about how he thinks that his plan will create peace in the world and Naruto disagrees. Then, the genjutsu from Ma and Pa toad will...
Top