Recent content by Masterchef

  1. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 139 FINALE Chapter Discussion

    This is it guys... posting early before the chapter is out, we all know it’s gonna feel really special reading the last page of the final chapter. Thanks for this forum and its people discovered years ago, it was nice reading the theories and interpretation, many of you guys really came with...
  2. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 138 Chapter Discussion

    What a chapter... I still wonder how this whole story will conclude... is Isayama still planning to kill everyone ? Because this is gonna be a quick wrap up I feel, and if it’s still the case, I don’t think we’ll get all the answers regarding the centipede parasite, the Ackerman’s clan (bio...
  3. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin 133 Chapter Discussion

    Interesting chapter... it was good to see the old trainee’s beater Levi back (and still obsessed by Zeke btw... I wonder how things will turn out, he never really expressed verbally how much he wants to kill him with his “power”...) that’s interesting that now the team felt some type of way...
  4. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 57 Discussion / 58 Prediction

    Well I agree with your analysis, Levi is in a very bad situation... I can't figure how he's going to escape from this trap with his 3DMG (and his few blades) against Kayne (Kenny ?) and his own expert supressor team... Well I feel like if they're going to catch him.
  5. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 56 Discussion/Chapter 57 Predictions

    Levi Ackerman is one thing, but no no one talk about Erwin removing the bandage of his amputate arm for the first time ? That's an important detail left by Isayama, I feel the time for use the mecha arm has come guys !
  6. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Discussion/55 Prediction

    Mikasa's mother is Asian, that mysterious women look nothing like her... I think you're wrong about this :)
  7. Chapter Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Discussion/55 Prediction

    Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 54 Discussion Excellent Chapter, but did anyone get a FMA vibe with this future coup d'état ? I think we are getting closer to the mastermind behind all of this Titan mess, also yhe King posture remind me Father too, and I sense he's planning something big (really...
  8. Discussion Shingeki No Kyojin, Gaiden: Kuinaki Sentaku (A Choice with No Regrets)

    Are you serious ? You find it great ? To me this spin-off is a massive disapointment in term of storytelling and even character development... I love the drawings, but i regret (lol) how bad it's written, nothing happen and unfortunately, it's kind of slow and fast at the same time. I think...
  9. Discussion Let's talk about Mike

    Yeah, it's probably the most shocking death i ever seen in this manga, that was just cruel (the man wasn't even able to fight with his broken foot) to me it's on the top of the most horrible death along with Hannes... By the way, i'm sure humanity's best fighter (Levi) will die someday (maybe...
  10. Discussion Let's talk about Mike

    Thanks for the welcolme Mate ! Maybe as badluckartist said, training dog could help if they can devellop the same sense of detection like Mike, and that would be cool to see some dogs in the SL too. I really don't know about that, this Spin-off seems to be a little bit rushed, with very poor...
  11. Discussion Let's talk about Mike

    Hi guys, I'm new in town, and glad to met others Shingeki's fan here. Well let's get to the point, anyone know who Mike is in Shingeki universe, he was considered as the 2nd best humanity's fighter just behind Levi. In term of talent and initiative he was pure badass (chap 35 prove it, when he...
Top