Recent content by Masterpice

  1. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 8 Discussion/ 9 Predictions

    Boruto must be really quick and special if he can use chidori...only someone with sharingan can use it properly. Hope he'll get Byakugan cause I wold love to see that.
  2. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 8 Discussion/ 9 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 8 Spoiler Discussion Ok it's official...if I won't see Naruto flying and using black balls I will be pissed....why is Kishi so unfair to Naruto.
  3. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 8 Discussion/ 9 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 8 Spoiler Discussion I thought that dimension jumping is part of rikkoudu power....If Sasuke can still do this I want Naruto to fly and use his black balls :P
  4. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 7 Discussion / 8 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 7 Spoiler Discussion Suigetsu is stupid he just assumed it was Karin's dna because of what she said but it was probably Sasuke's. And I agree about pregnant thing...they have camera phones....shouldn't she have at least one picture.
  5. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 6 Discussion / 7 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 6 Spoiler Discussion Probably te same as Naruto he lost his S6P mode.
  6. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 6 Discussion / 7 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 6 Spoiler Discussion I want to see Naruto in action...I know he's so powerfull right now that he can just stand there and QB chakra will do all the work but I want to see Naruto's growth...I don't need another ultra rasengan...i want to see some simple cool techs that can give...
  7. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    I want Boruto to get Byakugan just BECAUSE. I don't care about the explanation...I want to see Byakugan cause it's amazing Kekkei Genkai and doesn't involve uber jutsu just pure taijutsu with some flash and I want to see that...no more Bijudama rasenshuriken for me :P And someone not bound by...
  8. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    Haha Next chapter I would like to see Naruto coming in stoping Sasuke from doing anything and just say "hot head as always" That would crack me up.
  9. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    Now since Sarada has Sharingan Boruto better get Byakugan...otherwise I will be pissed....It would be so cool to see Byakugan user that can use other techniques and not just Hyuga clan techs...It would be dope combining Kaiten with lightinig or something like that...adding element to 64 palms...
  10. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    Did Shin's dad really need to point out tha Shin is no match for Naruto? I really hope his father and Shin will be beaten badly and fast by Naruto and Sasuke...Shin will of course be converted into good guy and stay in Konoha...to stop the hatered and all that :) I would love to see...
  11. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 4 Discussion / 5 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Gaiden 4 Spoilers Discussion I think it looks cool even though it's ridiculous that Naruto used this mode...but he just stands there so I can dig it :D It's a shame kid has Kamui pokemon on his side...I think Sasuke should have mentioned it in the letter cause I don't it he could...
  12. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 3 Discussion / 4 Predictions

    I never thought I would say something like that but I would much rather see Boruto save Sarada and chocho. Now I just hope that Naruto will stop Shin with one move...the best would be some easy tactical tech to show that Naruto can do something more than Rasengan and Clones.
  13. Masterpice

    Chapter Naruto Gaiden 2 Discussion / 3 Predictions

    Finally something is happening but following Naruto is the stupidest idea ever....he will use Sage mode and he will know you're there :P plot probably won't allow him to use it though. If Naruto is going to Oro I hope Oro will attack him and Naruto will put him down in his place fast....just to...
  14. Masterpice

    Naruto Gaiden 1 Discussion/2 Predictions

    Well it's not really that big of the problem when he is in the village all the time and there is peace all around the world and criminals work in the shadows like Orochimaru in the first series so Kages would just send teams to do missions they wouldn't go anywhere for themselves. How hard would...
  15. Masterpice

    Naruto Gaiden 1 Discussion/2 Predictions

    I'm so sad....It looks like Naruto really did lose his god mode with his hand... I still have a little bit of hope but..... so sad. ---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ---------- Boruto better get his Bakugan or I'll be pissed...at least it's somewhat...
Top