Recent content by MasterSaruwatari

  1. Translators Looking for a secondary translator to help with an exotic manga(Japanese to English)(NSFW)

    Hi there guys, it has been awhile since I posted here. I am once again looking for a translator to take on the exotic boxing manga Bee & Wasp. It is a boxing manga featuring an all female cast. I rather nto get into details here too much but it is an indie manga that has been posted on Pixiv for...
  2. Shounen Mangum Lilly

    New boxing manga. https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13932016480029189267
  3. Help Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for

    Can someone translate the plot summary of this new manga?-> https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13932016480029189267 Scroll down it is to your left under the picture with two girls in boxing gloves.
  4. Shounen Magnum Lilly

    It isn't translated yet, but posting here see if someone will pick it up. It is a female boxing manga though. It has good art. https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13932016480029189267
  5. Translators Looking for help to translate a Boxing manga

    Chapter 1: Chapter 2: Chapter 3: Chapter 4: Chapter 5: Chapter 6: https://imgur.com/a/ZPm34 Chapter 7: https://imgur.com/a/q5tzE Chapter 8: https://imgur.com/a/edQ9S Chapter 9: https://imgur.com/a/HblrM I hope I am doing this right. My name is Saru and a friend of mine posted this manga...
Top