Recent content by Matonly1T

  1. Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 199 Discussion / 200 Predictions I don't usually post but edo-Mira said basically said "You fell from so high... I thought it was all over for you..." Isn't it likely that the Lisanas swapped places when they both were falling? Meaning the Edo-lisana was the one that died. The...
  2. Shounen 666 Satan by Kishimoto Seishi v2

    666 Satan by Kishimoto Seishi *hijacks first post* Some of the links will lead you into the middle of this thread. 666 Satan had it's own board here at MH till the series ended, so I merged a bunch of old discussion and download threads in this together. That's why the content is pretty mixed...
  3. Naruto ch280 cover by Matonly1T

    Naruto ch280 cover by Matonly1T

    Amateur & Advanced Manga Colorist Category, Week 2
  4. Naruto ch290 cover by Matonly1T

    Naruto ch290 cover by Matonly1T

    Amateur & Advanced Manga Colorist Category, Week 1
  5. Feedback New(ish) Layout, let us know what you think

    I prefer the way it used to be, seemed more sophisticated to me. Maybe make the +/- alittle smaller they seem to pop out alittle to much to the right. Oh whatever its not like this will stop me from coming here anymore lol.
  6. Manga Coloring of the Week #2 NOW Over!!

    Re: Manga Coloring of the Week #2 NOW Open!! A tad rushed but its here no less :D
  7. Manga Coloring of the Week #1

    Re: Manga Coloring of the Week!! NOW OPEN!! http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6655/ch290p01coverpagebymatoio9.png link is fixed --clarity142
  8. Chapter 319 Contributions

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38418662/ Japflap
  9. Naruto ch290 p.01 Cover Page

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37945282/ :amuse
  10. What Rank are Naruto and Sasuke Right Now?

    Re: Do u think Naruto should be considered a chunin? well If you've noticed that they skipped or putoff the chuunin exam for another time, cause shikamaru leaving with Asuma so after this all done naruto will probably take the test.
  11. Chapter 318 Contributions

    thanks :D
  12. Chapter 318 Contributions

    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/37524973/ I might do a page from the chap later Japflap please.
  13. Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

    Re: 666 Satan or Naruto? I always thought that the two kishimotos had something to do with the hyuugas ^___^ The Main Brother - Creator of Naruto. Second Brother - 666 Satan. Which also goes for the attention Naruto and 666 Satan has gotten.
  14. Shounen Change Guy by Son Eun Ho & Choi Myung Suu

    Re: Change Guy 294 vol 27, its kinda cool.
  15. iManga

    Re: iNaruto I see you used my colored pic for this :D lol I like it. BTW deidara is a lady :]
Top