MatsuyamaTakkun

My name is Matsuyama Takeshi, I am a published Mangaka from Toronto, Canada, lover of all things 8-bit, live on a steady diet of coconut buns, and the author of the manga series, Okamirai 狼雷

I have been drawing ever since I could hold a pen and have never given up on my dream of becoming a great mangaka. I hope one day my artwork can bring joy into all the people's lives who read it!

I specialize in traditional art as all of my drawing is done 100% by hand

Favourite genre of music: Chiptune, Jrock, Indie, Video Game, Techno, Electro, Dubstep, OST
Favourite style of art: Manga, Japanese art, Pixel art, Caligraphy, Chinese art.
Operating System: Mac and PC
Tools of the Trade: Copic Markers, G Pen, Sakura Pigma Sensei pens, mechanical pencil, and a library of manga!

Manga, Video Games, Music, Parkour
Website
http://www.mangamagazine.net/manga-and-comics/Okamirai-/detail-page/119?lang=en
Location
Toronto, Canada
Country
Canada
Occupation
Freelance Artist, Manga Artist

Contact

Skype
matsuyama_takeshi
Top