Recent content by mattiaildivino

  1. mattiaildivino

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    Personally, I can barely keep up with everything that is happening aboard the Black Whale. The author has been working on this arc for well over a decade now, and we only get one volume every two years. An endless stream of seemingly random characters has been introduced, and I seriously doubt...
  2. mattiaildivino

    Shounen Bleach by Tite Kubo

    Guys, are you serious? Do you remember how disastrously Bleach was handled during its final arc—or rather, ever since Aizen’s defeat, throughout the last twenty-five volumes? Kubo pulled twenty-seven random nobodies out of thin air, each named after a letter of the alphabet. Nobody cared about...
  3. mattiaildivino

    Chapter Berserk Chapters 384-385 Spoilers & Discussion

    Yeah, each section mostly reformulates previous conclusions. These are stylistic variations more than new arguments. Almost every paragraph is: similar length similarly polished similarly abstract similarly grammatical
  4. mattiaildivino

    Seinen Vinland Saga by Makoto Yukimura

    Hi everyone, I’ve been on this forum for almost twenty years, and over that time I’ve read well over a hundred manga series. That said, I made a point of not starting too many ongoing series, as I was already following more than enough. So, although I was aware of Vinland Saga, Vagabond, and...
  5. mattiaildivino

    Chapter Berserk Chapters 384-385 Spoilers & Discussion

    A chapter with an extraordinary revelation! And understandably so—there is now a good reason why it took them so long to write this three-chapter arc. The fact that Guts has always existed within the Interstice opens the door to possible new developments and power-ups for him, ones that might...
  6. mattiaildivino

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 383 Chapters & Discussion

    New chapter to be released on June 12th
  7. mattiaildivino

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1161 Discussion

    That was the most interesting scene of the chapter for me as well. I started thinking it could be true that Dragon was not Garp’s real son, as they look nothing like each other. However, Tritoma is definitely Luffy’s mother, and Garp couldn’t possibly be her father, I guess Oda made up his mind...
  8. mattiaildivino

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 383 Chapters & Discussion

    The artwork is undeniably impressive, though it still falls short of Miura’s brilliance. What truly frustrates me, however, is the glacial pacing—yet another chapter with virtually no plot development. At this rate, I seriously doubt they will ever be able to bring this masterpiece to completion…
  9. mattiaildivino

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    Chapter 383 will be published on September 12 !!! It means 10 days from now ;)
  10. mattiaildivino

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    So soon, I didn’t expect it at all. By the way, the art was pretty good, as for the plot, I’d like Guts to make up his mind sooner, it’s been forever since he gave up.
  11. mattiaildivino

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    I thought the same. I couldn’t really follow what was going on but Raqshas has always been the most interesting out of the Apostles. Surely, the late Miura had something outstanding in mind for him.
  12. mattiaildivino

    Hangout Berserk General Discussion Thread

    https://comicbook.com/anime/news/berserk-new-manga-chapter-381-release-date/ New chapter will be released on June 13th, 10 days from now! :zomg
  13. mattiaildivino

    Spoiler Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 78 Spoilers & Discussion

    New chapter uploaded: https://weebcentral.com/chapters/01JN01AZXBQ33J313HV7R01NB4
  14. mattiaildivino

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 379 Spoilers & Discussion

    A very quick chapter. I don’t really know what to say, except that I found a little far-fetched how Daiba turned from screaming to taking the lead as the one in charge of the magical beasts. In my humble opinion, Miura’s plans for Raqshas were much greater than this, he’s always been looking...
  15. mattiaildivino

    Chapter Berserk Chapter 377-378 Spoilers & Discussion

    Chapter 379 to release on February 14 https://m.imdb.com/news/ni65088144/?ref_=tt_nwr_1
Top