Recent content by Mattios

  1. Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 141 Discussion / 142 Prediction The creator of this manga is a genius
  2. Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 138 Discussion / 139 Prediction I might be that really first person to think that the expression and the best conclusion to all this would have been a tie at the end of this arc ? It could happen at last actually or in the ffirst place
  3. Discussion What manga does Eiji want to end?

    Um actually when I rethink about the situation when niizuma says that he wants to end a ma nga if he is going to tokyo . I think it was just something he sayed that was on top of his mind like a joke for an exhange for going with editor-in-chief u know. So if someones ask him like " well, which...
  4. Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 134 Discussion / 135 Prediction I just recently came up with an idea that isn't strange that in that manga world people like thoose "bank robber" happend what if that happends in this real life u know. It give me an idea that maybe this incident will make "them" accept...
  5. Bakuman Vol 16 (ch134-ch142) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 134 Discussion / 135 Prediction i dunno why but; I get a feeling that eiji went to the editor-in-cheif to say something for ashirogi-kun. Like why wouldn't them get an anime? Or something else
  6. Bakuman Vol 15 (ch125-ch133) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 133 Discussion / 134 Prediction That manga nizuma eiji want to end is the current leaders manga, and if u ask why? Because that is that one that is keeping first place and if u want to make it big you have to winn against it right and therfore its only naturaly to hate that manga...
  7. Bakuman Vol 15 (ch125-ch133) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 133 Discussion / 134 Prediction I have a question to u guys; I know eiji is number 2 in shonen jump magazine but who's actually the current leader also nr 1?
Top