Recent content by mau2100

  1. Shounen UQ Holder! by AKAMATSU Ken

    Re: [New] UQ Holder! by AKAMATSU Ken Nice start Ken! So being the same Negima universe, it's expected we'll get to see pactio cards/artifacts again; and maybe, Ken will finally reveal Negi's family tree.
  2. Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 294 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 294 Spoilers 294 is out: http://www.mediafire.com/?1zmumezk4jm Thnx to nosyws040 from AQS Forums for this one
  3. Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 294 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 294 Spoilers Another finding of that image... http://www.onemanga.com/Mahou_Sensei_Negima!/1/08-09/ It is really old indeed. We won't know Zazie's side until c295 so 'till the I'll wait. btw: Does anybody else (besides me) think we may get to see Asuna perform a...
  4. Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Spoilers I can totally see that too :darn, that way Ken will have the perfect excuse to keep Neji like a 10 year old kid forever...
  5. Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Discussion

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 286 Spoilers Pay a visit to Rena-chan's irc channel at #[email protected]. Note that her scans usually takes longer to be released but she her scans are the best, very, very high quality.
  6. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    2 more pactio cards... I know these two haven't been officially released, but I founded one in kondasha jap site and the other one in a negima forum. See ya'
  7. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    Just another little uptade, here's Ku's pactio card. it's a low-med quality, if I find a better scan I'll share it with you. :amuse
  8. Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 31 (277-285)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 277 Spoilers Well, since Neji is holding the book he may know the secret by now. This chapter leaves me to many questions: Neji's parents were from the Magical World, so this make him an easy target? Asuna is also from MW what's gonna happen to her?. About Chao's...
  9. Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 30 (268-276)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 276 Discussion/277 Prediction I'm not sure whose mind she read, but I'm sure Neji picked up the book. Look :blink in the 2nd frame, Neji's holding the book. http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000020/000275412/15.jpg
  10. Chapter Mahou Sensei Negima Volume 30 (268-276)

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 276 Spoilers I'm sure Ken won't kill any major character like Nodoka, but who cares about Craig. I wonder what would happen if Negi is made to decide between saving Nodoka and the real Asuna or maybe some of the powerless girls.
  11. Info Pactio Cards: Database & Discussion (Based On The Manga)

    Two more I found about a week ago :D Negi Kaede You can add 'em to your first post i u want :p
  12. Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

    Re: Mahou Sensei Negima Hangout thnx man I'm looking foward to get the new ones :D I found in this blog a very high resolution scans, simply download the rar file hosted at rapidshare (at the bottom of that post), it includes all the official pactio cards...
Top