Recent content by MavisPurrillion

  1. Edens Zero Chapter 213 Spoilers & Discussion

    I found that if you reread the chapters of a set after the arc is over, the pace and everything makes a lot more sense, when it comes to Mashima… I also feel when it comes to who’s the real villain… it’s going to be right in our faces when you go an reread it. It’s like you don’t see it when...
  2. Edens Zero Chapter 207 Spoilers & Discussion

    I’m probably the idiot here but who is Cure again? I don’t remember him?
  3. Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 115 Discussion

    It makes no sense that GS is alive, he was turned into a Historia!!!! During the last battle!! Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!
  4. Edens Zero Chapter 203 Spoilers & Discussion

    I feel like cause Ziggy was dead so maybe the person who took over Ziggy’s body is alternate universe Shiki. Cause if you reread chapter 165 it talks about the different paths but also Ziggy said “He made the wrong choice”. Also let’s not forget that Shura and the Princess were left on the...
  5. Edens Zero Chapter 200 Spoilers & Discussion

    Maybe all but one are dead? Maybe the Captain is what’s left of her followers? Even though it’s probably a stupid idea but he is still a mystery. Also maybe the space eater worm thing I don’t remember what’s it called instead brought everything to future instead of too the pass?
  6. Shounen Fire Force by ATSUSHI OKUBO

    And that’s all folks! Spoilers Ahead, hope I tagged them right. I need to reread it to get the flow of it cause right now the flow is a bit off. Hopefully I tagged my spoilers right.
  7. Edens Zero Chapter 170 Spoilers & Discussion

    Can we please slap some sense into Justice like arghhh!!!
  8. Multi Season Edens Zero

    I really like how they ended season 1 of Edens Zero! Finally watched the 2nd half wasn’t feeling it when it was airing, I mean it followed the manga but in anime it felt rushed a bit. I’m glad they kept the bloody parts near the end… like still some censorship but I think it was still good.
  9. Shounen Fire Force by ATSUSHI OKUBO

    Damnnn the latest chapter was really a punch in the gut. Just say how fcked the world is…
  10. Edens Zero Chapter 153 Spoilers & Discussion

    That Smirk she does is amazing!!
  11. Multi Season Edens Zero

    It’s just feel more then the censorship is just how dark in the scenes brightness level, has been really bugging me. Also with Spider I don’t know if he actually wetted his pants or not like in the manga. And also on digitail that it was a night scene and not in the day kind of bugged me. Just...
  12. Multi Season Edens Zero

    I have a feeling that they could split the Sun Jewel arc up? I don’t know I don’t want it to be rushed cause there’s and a bunch of other stuff that I can’t spell cause names are hard! Just reread and there’s so much for 11 episodes. Let’s see how they do it?!
  13. Multi Season Edens Zero

    I mean an opening is always going to have spoilers in it. It’s more kind of showing all the upcoming characters and a few modes and fun outfits. I find the new ending more spoilerly then the new opening.
  14. Multi Season Edens Zero

    They took out the silly bed scene, or I cause it’s still night even though it’s day in the manga, but I guess it helped with the doom and gloom of our baddie. Was it confirmed or not if it’s 22/24 episode season? Or non stop? So much coming!!! I also thought of Darkken Joe to have a darker skin...
  15. Multi Season Edens Zero

    Was I the only one that thought something was off about this weeks episode? And also jumped a little fast?
Top