Recent content by Maybe

  1. Maybe

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    a handbook again?
  2. Maybe

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    Thank you so much <3 That´s exactly how I´m feeling now, too.
  3. Maybe

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I used my copic sketch markers to color it. They´re pretty good, but so expensive ....
  4. Maybe

    Discussion DGM Hang Out Thread

    I drew Lenalee yesterday, so if you´re interested: http://xelleny.deviantart.com/art/Lenalee-241667259
  5. Maybe

    Discussion DGM Translation Local Discussion

    As you were talking about the spanish translation of the scene with Nea, I´ll say, what I really don´t like about the german one (marked the changes) I really don´t like, that thay changed his name (Nea) into "Understood?", what is really strange. Now, the german fans don´t even know his...
  6. Maybe

    Discussion Hoshino's Art Style

    I really don´t know, why people keep on complaining every new chapter, that they don´t like the "new" art style or Hoshino´s art in general. (Btw. this "new" art style has been Hoshino´s style at least since Vol. 20, so it isn´t that new.) I personally love her art style, old or new (it still...
Top